ADULT SWIM IS LOOKING FOR BACKGROUND MUSIC FOR CARTOONS

Posts 1 - 5 of 5
  1. 1357063
    TheJinni : Fri 18th Oct 2019 : 3 weeks ago

ATTENTION LOOPERMAN FAMILY!

I HAD A MEETING WITH THE ADULT SWIM NETWORK YESTERDAY FOR MY CARTOON CALLED, "CHiPiNS". IF I GET ENOUGH COMMENTS SAYING, "BUY CHiPiNS", I'LL ALSO GET TO GIVE THEM THE SOUNDTRACK TO THE FULL 8-EPISODE SEASON!

I WILL STAY ON AS AN EXECUTIVE PRODUCER, AND HEAD OF THE MUSIC DEPARTMENT. THE FIRST LINK BELOW IS THE LINK TO THE ADULT SWIM MEETING, SO DROP A COMMENT FOR CHiPiNS! ALSO, BELOW ARE "CHiPiNS" TRAILER & FULL FIRST EPISODE LINKS!

ADULT SWIM MEETING: youtu.be/3439aGi1aS8?t=497
    (COMMENT "BUY CHiPiNS")

TRAILER: instagram.com/p/BocB_rjns2d/

FULL EPISODE: youtu.be/r7TDwi4NphQ

SUBMIT YOUR MUSIC FOR CHiPiNS & OTHER SHOWS HERE:
    instagram.com/trumagictv

2. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Fri 18th Oct 2019 : 3 weeks ago

What types of music? Any specific genres?

The format: WAV or MP3?

Congrats to your success!

3. 1041668
    wikkid : Fri 18th Oct 2019 : 3 weeks ago

OP, I wish you all the best in this ongoing competition.

Joe, the link he listed for You Tube states this:

Development Meeting is LIVE on AdultSwim.com every Thursday at 8pm ET. Call in and pitch to the Adult Swim executives for a chance to win a chunk of the 500$ weekly prize pool.

Adult Swim has a satchel of lucciano (cash, blueface hunnids, cheese, chalupa, guap, capitol etc) for all you comedy creators with BIG LEAGUE ideas.
    Are you a filmmaker/animator/writer/personality?
    Are you just generally chasing a bag? ... or better yet all of those things!?! Well then why don't you call into Development Meeting to pitch the Adult Swim execs already!?!? Get your elevator pitch and art samples on a google doc, sign the release, and call in to find out if you have what it takes to be the next big thing on Adult Swim.

SUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/AdultSwimSubscribe

4. 1357063
    TheJinni : Fri 18th Oct 2019 : 3 weeks ago

@Wikkid I appreciate your efforts go around supporting and think that submissions/pitching is as simple as that. However, if that was the contact that I had to rely on to get the submission opportunity, then I can assure you that I would be on a 1,000,000 man waiting list to ever get a chance to pitch my idea.

5. 1041668
    wikkid : Fri 18th Oct 2019 : 3 weeks ago

Hi OP,

From the link you provided, that is the information Adult Swim listed for their pitch contest, which may be of interest to others who not only do music, but also animation.

Again, I wish you all the best, and I enjoyed your segment.

Posts 1 - 5 of 5

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.