G0szT Vocalist WANTED

Posts 1 - 4 of 4
  1. 1487753
    skwishfish : Fri 18th Oct 2019 : 4 months ago

Hi everyone!

I'm very happy to announce that after some very hard work and long nights, my track G0szT is finally done!

Well....sorta

I was hoping one of you lovely vocalists could give throwing some of your sweet silky voices on top of this track!

For all those who are interested, there are a few stipulations.

Of course, whoever I decide to work with will be credited within the title of this track on Looperman, within the description of the final track and also will be notified/tagged if the track is uploaded to any other site.

The only rules vocals wise is that there should be no lyrics between the time stamps of 1:39 - 2:06 and 3:32 - 4:00. Any vocals that have lyrics within these time stamps will NOT be considered.

Good luck to everyone who decides to participate! I very much look forward to seeing what you lovely bunch can do!

Much love,
    Skwish Fish

2. 1487753

Oh I forgot the link to the track....sorry guys lol

https://www.looperman.com/tracks/detail/208460

3. 1487753

Just one more thing... I should really write these beforehand haha

If you decide you want to give it a shot, you can comment on the original song to download the track!

After you do that and record your vocals, just upload your version of the song with the lyrics on top to Looperman with the title "G0szT - Skwish Fish - (your artist name) Vocals" and post the link in this forum for me to see! :)

4. 1487753
    skwishfish : Sun 20th Oct 2019 : 4 months ago

Just a small post to boost this up. I’m still looking!!

Posts 1 - 4 of 4

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.