See our Outer Space RE-201 emulator By AudioThing Review

Underground NY Singer Looking For Unique Producers

Posts 1 - 7 of 7
  1. 1624256
    Tanashee : Sat 28th Sep 2019 : 1 year ago

As the title suggests I am a singer, who writes their own material. While I often curate my own songs from this site I feel it's a growing need for me to find more community, and like minded individuals- for the purpose of creating some type of musical union, with the hopes of actually 'owning' content I curate from here, and giving rightful representation.

As such, I am looking for people to make consistent Instrumentals/Compositions/Beats/Samples for me to use on projects I make (In a simpler way; A Producer who will produce songs or projects or whole albums for me). Works made will be compensated and negotiated, as I have intentions of making some content produced commercially viable. Likewise, if you have works you already made, and want to direct my attention to- that works as well. While my search specifically pertains to instrumentals- if you would also be interested in 'mastering' you can inform me.

I will link my music I already have made; I'm not really posting this to get people to listen to my stuff, but I don't have tracks on this site lol. Producers I am interested in range from pop, rock, trap, indie, alternative, electronic, etc. If you find vibes in what I do versus what you create- hit me up!

https://audiomack.com/artist/tanashee

2. 2566004
    PedroTheKing : Sat 28th Sep 2019 : 1 year ago

Hey I'm an experimental producer i do all sorts of stuff and i also mix and master. i want to work with you, please contact me

3. 2426407
    cartelscrum : Mon 30th Sep 2019 : 1 year ago

Hey I'm an experimental IG (mix and master).
    i will be glad to work with you, please contact me

4. 2405080
    HomieOnIce : Mon 30th Sep 2019 : 1 year ago

whats your budget

5. 1624256
    Tanashee : Mon 30th Sep 2019 : 1 year ago

I think I'm suppose to be asking people that their budget is. Asking me what mine implies you are paying me is it not? Lol.

Anyways, "works made will be compensated and negotiated" so that would be in the talks if I actually wanted to work with said Producer or vice versa.

6. 299349
    SYNTHIZIZ : Mon 30th Sep 2019 : 1 year ago

find my work on my site www.synthiziz.com if any track grabs you my email is in my profile, i have been at this for over 20 years. good luck.

7. 2439605
    Rantsu : Tue 1st Oct 2019 : 1 year ago

https://open.spotify.com/album/1B69PtM3nTgfTd2OpQLzy4?si=WxvWoBRUQHmUeC4c3AC3LA

Im up for working, hmu if interested

Posts 1 - 7 of 7

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums