I Need A Honest Review Of My Music Please

Posts 1 - 4 of 4
  1. 3368042
    BUFFAL0420 : Mon 23rd Sep 2019 : 3 weeks ago

i have been making rap music since 2003 and i have always kept it to myself because i hate talking to people. recently it has been brought to my attention that i am decent at what i do, and i am starting to get a little confidence. a few months ago i got a few old tracks i did and posted them on soundcloud. im not expecting to blow up and be famous, but music is a daily hobby for me and i suppose i am old enough now (28) to want to collaborate instead of always being introverted. it would help me out alot if anyone would listen to my projects and let me know whats up. should i stop rapping and just make beats? focus on lyrics or just keep doing what i do? any and all replies are great. if i get good feedback i will put more on my soundcloud, i have like 10 years of music to post lol thanks for the help.

-Buffalo
    Purgatory ENT
    Misanthropic Music

https://soundcloud.com/misanthropic-music

2. 1936414
    0Equinox0 : Tue 24th Sep 2019 : 3 weeks ago

Nice stuff! The flow kinda reminds me of GHOSTEMANE. Both beats are good, the delivery is on point and the lyrics are tight. Only thing I can say to improve on, is getting the vocals to sit better in the mix. Like I said the beat is good on it's own and the vocal is good on it's own, but it feels like the vocal is dry and sitting on top of the mix rather than in the mix if you get what I'm saying. A bit of eq to boost clarity and a very small amount of reverb can make it feel more glued to the track. Just my thoughts on it.

3. 3368042
    BUFFAL0420 : Wed 25th Sep 2019 : 2 weeks ago

Dude I really appreciate your review thanks alot! I have had the feeling like my mixes arent the best... but I have the instrumental and acapella to every song I make so if you or anyone else could mix them for me i could learn a thing or 2, I suck at mixing. I know the internet wont always be this helpful on criticism. Lol this is a great first review of my music. Thanks alot man!

4. 1936414
    0Equinox0 : Thu 26th Sep 2019 : 2 weeks ago

I mean I'm no professional, but I'm always down to improve. If you want to send files, I'll give you my email on your looperman account. (Should be in your email somewhere).

Posts 1 - 4 of 4

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.