Looperman Is Killing Itself

Posts 1 - 6 of 6
  1. 1082368
    SMOKEYJAM : Mon 23rd Sep 2019 : 3 weeks ago

Looperman has served a lot of us very well over the years but its slowly killing itself due to obscene restrictions. The one that comes to mind the most is the 'don't pre-mix sounds' i understand why they say. due to the loop being more useful for people separated it but they do not even let us upload a loop showing other what all the stems sound like together.

Some of the best loop makers on this site are getting there stuff taken down repeatedly due to there being more than 1 sound used. I have even had loops taken down due to playing a instrument in a higher octave over the lower melody because they think it's another instrument and after you take all the good loops out of the feed you're just left with the same 10 producers making 4 bar drum loops and 'juice world guitar loops' . Looperman is missing a opportunity to become something really major in the producing community but frankly its restrictions are limiting its success. I hope everyone backs me on this and looperman do something about it !

2. 2968451
    thechockehold : Mon 23rd Sep 2019 : 3 weeks ago

Soooo, sooooooooooo true. I do record every of my loop on acoustic instruments, it takes 2-3 hour to me to do the proper rec and post production of 8-16 bar loop. 8 loops were suspended during my first month here. "wrong tempo"- when there isnt any field to point that loop is 6/8 or 7/4 instead of 4/4, and so on. Aaaand, yaassss this hive of "name you favorite shitty raperXanother oneX one another" guys using 4, 5 or more instruments and never suspended is the huge trouble of this site

3. 1314288
    nightclub20xx : Mon 23rd Sep 2019 : 3 weeks ago

i agree with this too. they need to allow multi instrument loops. not everyone wants just 1 guitar looped for the whole loop. variation helps the loop sound better. get on this Mr Looperman .

4. 2405080
    HomieOnIce : Mon 23rd Sep 2019 : 3 weeks ago

yo i can't agree with this more. I just had a good loop removed because it had more than one instrument. I believe that people shouldn't have to upload stems separate. i want my samples full with all sounds I include

5. 2682422
    prodbydavidz : Mon 23rd Sep 2019 : 3 weeks ago

Yes, I agree with you guys as well, today I uploaded dope loop and it got 300+ downloads in first 2 hours so people liked it so much and then they took this loop down 'couse that reason you guys mention 'don't pre-mix sounds', it should be allowed to upload full sounding loops instead of separated instruments and this site will be 10x better, lets make it happen!

6. 851137
    crucethus : Tue 24th Sep 2019 : 3 weeks ago

So what exactly is stopping you from posting the finished stem as a track on this site to point as a reference for your loops? I would rather have the sounds separated so I can use them in the way I want. If there already done and prepackaged where is the creativity involved. I completely get why Shan has this rule and I stand by it!

Posts 1 - 6 of 6

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads