MINOR2GO - The Fader Article - Interview

Posts 26 - 50 of 56
  1. 1293541
    blackcharlesxxx : Thu 7th Nov 2019 : 1 year ago

king

2. 911223
    silencekills : Sat 16th Nov 2019 : 1 year ago

Cheers Martin. Glad to see you in the spotlight buddy. People like you are why I do what I do. Real inspiration.

3. 2217571
    AasisBeats : Tue 19th Nov 2019 : 1 year ago

Congrats Minor2go, You deserve more for sure

4. 1588276
    DeonJones : Tue 19th Nov 2019 : 1 year ago

doooooope!

5. 2653488
    AyoFredoo : Tue 19th Nov 2019 : 1 year ago

Bro you have my word, if i use any of your loops and it becomes a hit or anything, you deserve to be paid for your work !!!!!!!!

6. 3388797
    Unknown User : Thu 21st Nov 2019 : 1 year ago

#spam#

7. 3388797
    Unknown User : Thu 21st Nov 2019 : 1 year ago

#spam#

8. 3361677
    memobeat : Fri 29th Nov 2019 : 1 year ago

Gratulation Martin, du hast mich inspiriert ebenfalls hier meine loops hochzuladen
    Villeicht sieht man sich eines Tages :)
    #Germanyinthebuilding

9. 3002726
    heterocetera : Mon 16th Dec 2019 : 1 year ago

Congrats man!

10. 329240
    Vidmeister : Sat 28th Dec 2019 : 1 year ago

Minor2Go's loops make it into just about every song I do, in some way shape or form. They are the class of the site, setting the bar high. Glad you got the props, now go get some dough from some of these ingrates..

11. 159051
    Unknown User : Sat 11th Jan 2020 : 1 year ago

Thanks for the amazing feedback guys :)

12. 1254970
    Verdiqo : Fri 17th Jan 2020 : 1 year ago

Hmm ooh yeah i know this guy. Or at least of what i can remember vaguely. is that he was a loop & sound creator. It's funny though, although i am for more than 5 years around here. Still havent actually took the time to preview all the samples and loops that the people created here including his. I also remember vaguely, that when i started a looperman page. I did saw a lot of his samples popping up around a lot. Which indeed were most of the time great quality loops. As far as i can remember. But glad to hear he is stepping up in the world. It's always nice to hear when people are stepping up in the world. Sure is heart warming to hear. Anyway i wish him all the best in his further endeavors. He sure is a good reminder for me to take some time to listen to all the loops & samples people create in here. So thanks for that.

13. 2749613
    SacredElementBeats : Sat 18th Jan 2020 : 1 year ago

Minor2Go, I have been enjoying your work since day one. And i have nothing but respect for you and salute you with this article. Peace

14. 1179041
    Miraken : Mon 10th Feb 2020 : 1 year ago

Thank You so much MINOR2GO. You deserve so much more recognition for your inspiration.

15. 173301
    Eendee : Fri 20th Mar 2020 : 11 months ago

Amazing Martin, I wish you very much success and fulfilled dreams!!! :)

16. 2106011
    SammieB : Wed 1st Apr 2020 : 10 months ago

Awesome!

17. 1074070
    Unknown User : Sun 5th Apr 2020 : 10 months ago

Welldone for the acknowledgement Martin you truly do deserve some respect and credit given, just a shame the big boys in town just dont care as its free and they know they dont have to show credit..selfish but thats how the big fish play.

Im sure i speak for all artists,producers and dj's on here that we thankyou deeply for your continued commitment to the Looperman Family...

Thankyou

DJ-SLT-UK

18. 2819430
    MichaelMayo : Mon 6th Apr 2020 : 10 months ago

VERY TOUCHING! Need more people like this in the music community! Thanks for helping us all reevaluate ourselves!

19. 1009646
    Pricelessboi : Mon 4th May 2020 : 9 months ago

Been a long time brother, im glad to see you doing well. Ive been going through ups and downs over the last 3 years. Just started making music again. I havent since that song we did a while ago.

Just stopping by to say congrats on all your success and keep them tracks coming.

Pricelessboi

20. 1883865
    Nodog : Mon 4th May 2020 : 9 months ago

I am truly amazed at your story which in its unselfish way stands out from the norm. Bravo my friend . Robbie

21. 2392536
    Mattvassy : Wed 6th May 2020 : 9 months ago

Finally some recognition for the G.O.A.T!

22. 1245534
    VirginiaSlimm : Fri 5th Jun 2020 : 8 months ago

I don't know bro, I have strong feelings about this...
    Make some money, donate it to a foundation, or to LM server costs/coders, or a school.
    Many musicians who need money don't get it. When pro level music is given away for free it hurts the value of the music market in general. It destroys the market for others... Your material is fantastic and I support what you do, but NOT necessarily how you do it. The article seems like you are a victim of the system, championing the nobility of giving away hard work to people and groups that can surely afford to share the wealth. It's hard to pay bills with praise or tears, and that's mostly all non-signed artists will ever get from giving away work. Equating not making money with being true to the cause is absurd. Imagine a plumber doing this.
    That's a heavy 2 cents, but it's mine.
    -Slimm

23. 177447
    AnomalyJ : Sun 14th Jun 2020 : 8 months ago

So glad I stumbled on to this article, Martin, you are amazing, you are what looperman is all about, you have been posting stuff continuously since I started and have never stopped. (I know cause you uploaded today!!!) You beast you!
    You are an awesome force and whether or not the "industry giants" recognizes and compensates, you have done a great job and your talent and your kindness and 'open source' code attitude have launched many of trips to the moon. Well deserved . Thumbs all the way up!
    Your tru blue loopergirl
    A2thaJ

24. 719547
    eidozama : Fri 7th Aug 2020 : 6 months ago

“A guy has terminal cancer. In his early days, his life was full of music. He lost this passion when he got older and older. In these hard days, he found my loops; he felt this passion again, composed a few last songs with my loops, and wrote me a big thank you. This is the reason why I do what I do.”

We all have our divine reasons for doing what we do, but I definitely hear yours, Martin. Beautiful stuff. As a guy who's been on this site for years, I haven't contributed nearly as much, and it goes to show what kind of person you are to keep up the quality and quantity out of sheer will and passion for the art.

On my life, I talk about this example to people in my life as to why I have the attitude I do with music. This is what it's about... the love of the art!!

Big up yourself my bro!

25. 1021902
    Shelestial : Tue 11th Aug 2020 : 6 months ago

this is truly heart warming and inspiring.
    i wish you all the best on your journey ahead :)

Posts 26 - 50 of 56

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums