Need Vocalist And Lyricist To For Bass Hiphop Collab

Posts 1 - 6 of 6
  1. 3347139
    inechoingsilence : Fri 13th Sep 2019 : 1 month ago

I am looking for a vocalist and lyricist to collab with on an attempted bass hiphop (hiphop bass) track that I want to enter into a contest. Male or female, new artist preferably. Lyric content must be non-derogatory and as profanity free as possible.

2. 859287
    PeetyWG : Sun 15th Sep 2019 : 1 month ago

Where are you from and can i hear the track you have in mind?

3. 3347139
    inechoingsilence : Sun 15th Sep 2019 : 1 month ago

I am in New Jersey (USA) and I didn't create it yet - I prefer to create tracks around vocals. The track specifics that I do have in mind is a sound like early 00's Missy Elliot (a more bass driven hiphop) with a BPM between 85-95. No derogatory language and as little profanity as possible.

4. 859287

understandable but its a lil hard (for me) to write with no beat.. Were you making the beat or were you looking for one and then write with a collab?

5. 3347139
    inechoingsilence : Sun 15th Sep 2019 : 1 month ago

I intend to make the beat myself - it's for a competition. I can try to throw something down in the next day or so.

6. 859287

okay coolie.. do you have anything (soundcloud, bandcamp, EPK, portfolio) that i can get an idea from?? Also you can hmu up at pjoglesby @gmail.com. easier to notice your message instead of checking on here lol

Posts 1 - 6 of 6

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads