So One Of My Loops Was Stolen For A Splice Pack

Posts 1 - 4 of 4
  1. 3171411
    jjstiano : Tue 10th Sep 2019 : 6 days ago

I was browsing through splice today looking for some samples to chop when I came across one that sounded like something I'd heard. And come to find out it sounded familiar because it was mine. The loop was titled PMMP-Synth-13-Am-130.wav and was featured in the -Metropolis Hip Hop - Trap Juice- sample pack by Production Master. I've tried to contact them because as far as I'm aware one of the conditions of Looperman is that loops cannot be redistributed Here's the section- You may NOT use or re-distribute any media from the loops section of looperman.com as is either for free or commercially on any other web site, free sample site, loop or sample cd, cover mount disk, ap, game, software or any other format or medium without prior consent from looperman.com. So I've contacted Black Octopus on Twitter -The owner of Production Master- but I'm kind of stuck as to what do from here and I'm wondering if anybody else has had or ran into this issue.
    Thanks
    -Stiano

2. 3171411

Also the name of my loop that was taken is "Mars Uzi Melody" and it was uploaded on May 21 2019.

3. 3103352
    Rockseller : Tue 10th Sep 2019 : 6 days ago

:-( this world is so sick friendly people have to pay for their own samples lol. Sorry to hear that. (But the Loop is free or not?) folks can do what they want with it... I also wonder bout guys making own drumkits with foreign samples for money. It's all absurd. R U in big trouble and struggling? I hope not. If you need support let us know. Hey heads up. Someone stole an analog synth from my house man. that hurt. I mean that was a 40 pound 80s Synth... and hey. you still have the loop. imagine that. take it easy. if you want to do a sample pack or drumkit or whatever to make maoney I will help you w my time and effort and you can keep the money no cap! so I compensate ya bad karma or so. thx for letting us know. this is interesting. I have no doubt that the whole game is sick and sucks badly. The beatstar game. everything. ill !!!

4. 3171411

Hey thanks for the reply! Sorry about the synth that's tough cause everyone loves their analogs and those things can get expensive. As for the theft the person did break looperman rules and I'm sure it's not the first time they've taken a royalty free sample and tried to sell it. I'm gonna see what I can do with that cause it would defeat the purpose of this site if people just took the loops and tried to sell.
    And I've been thinking about and working on loop packs just trying to figure out all the logistics of it.
    Also I appreciate the positivity and offer for help!

Posts 1 - 4 of 4

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.