AVAILABLE TO MIX AND MASTER TRACKS FOR FREE

Posts 1 - 6 of 6
  1. 1545990
    URDEAD : Tue 10th Sep 2019 : 1 week ago

Hi Guys & Girls , I'm here to tell you people that I'm available to mix and master your tracks for free (for true !) .

If anyone needs my assistance to mix and master your tracks , please do contact me via my email.

Note :- when you do send me the tracks please do send me the STEMS in WAV format and that too 32 BIT if possible or higher.no need to mix and master them I will do it .

Send me the stems as a pack IN ORDER in my email .

2. 1545990
    URDEAD : Wed 11th Sep 2019 : 1 week ago

Yes this is for any genre for sure .

3. 2890233
    darthsith66 : Wed 11th Sep 2019 : 1 week ago

Hey dude, i'd like you to check out my music first to see if you really feel like working with it? it's quite a bit experimental and involves different elements, ultimately i think most tracks sound like a lofi/lounge trap/hiphop or well, whatever. i put a lot of ambience into it i just really dont have much experience with polishing and mix/master i'm more of a pre-prod's guy. i also do sing and stuff but my mic is horrible atm i dunno if it's worth workin with it. just check my sc out and message me there or here, email me or whatever if you will. https://soundcloud.com/gxxrdian

4. 1545990
    URDEAD : Wed 11th Sep 2019 : 1 week ago

Yeah I do love your track as I said in ready to mix and master any kind of track . If your interested please do contact me via email

5. 2168799
    KrusherADV : Sun 15th Sep 2019 : 4 days ago

Just sent you some stems, please check!
    Regards, Krusher.

6. 1545990
    URDEAD : Mon 16th Sep 2019 : 3 days ago

I didn't receive any stems yet please do check that you have send it in the corr ct email id

Posts 1 - 6 of 6

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads