Should I Do Japanese Type Loops

Posts 1 - 7 of 7
  1. 3190381
    VXoclt : Mon 2nd Sep 2019 : 2 weeks ago

Hey so I am doing Japanese type stuff melodyes but I am not sure if it would be worth it to spend the time with making those.

So all I am asking is if anyone who would like some Japanese type loops on Looperman from me, could write something here that I would know how many people actually are interested in it.

Thanks a lot!!

2. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Tue 3rd Sep 2019 : 2 weeks ago

If you got the talent then do not let it go to waste. I did an Arabic loop series and two complete Latin loop series and some very talented people did some very amazing things with it that blew me away musically speaking that is. I think your Japanese loop series would be received very well. Besides that, if you do not do it, it will keep bugging you every day.

Do it now while you are still interested, motivated, and have the energy to make this happen. I believe it will be time very well spent and you will feel great that you finally did it. This also typically leads to other new ideas and things you may not have previously considered. It is okay to leave your comfort zone of those sad(emotional) RAP loops that you do for a change. Trust me, lots of non-Japanese people will use your Japanese loops as well as long as they are good.

So my recommendation to you is to give your rap loops a break and do something that is more fun, exciting and different for a change. It is more rewarding when you put the time and effort into almost anything, even other things in your regular everyday life as well. Again, this will be time very well spent. You will never know how many people are interested until you put those Japanese loops out there. There are lots of people who come here for just the loops while avoiding the forums here altogether so do not expect a lot of feedback to your post.

Good Luck!

3. 3190381
    VXoclt : Tue 3rd Sep 2019 : 1 week ago

Wow well thanks for this motivational comment. I will give it a try then.

4. 3257841
    UnknownMusiic : Tue 3rd Sep 2019 : 1 week ago

Hey
    I wanna do some kawaii trap
    I need a cute japanese type melody
    I wish u can help me

5. 3190381
    VXoclt : Wed 4th Sep 2019 : 1 week ago

Yeah, sure! I will try to make some Japanese kawaii trap.

6. 3278423
    grapeface : Wed 4th Sep 2019 : 1 week ago

I think something like "ned flanders" by madeintyo would be fire

7. 3190381
    VXoclt : Wed 4th Sep 2019 : 1 week ago

Ok, thanks for suggestion!

Posts 1 - 7 of 7

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads