Needing Some Local Help Getting Everything Up And Running - Plz

Posts 1 - 1 of 1
  1. 2864554
    Kirstin : Fri 30th Aug 2019 : 2 months ago

I guess I need to rant and maybe get a local helping hand and I do have something to trade. You see, when I’m in writing and producing mood I head to my studio which is in my home, turn everything on and BOOM! I can’t get anything to work because I have no idea what I am doing with all this crap! Every time I come in here I spend 8 hours trying to make everything work. I am definitely not an engineer and I am sure I am the problem It's not my midi's, Maschine, Beathang,internal sound card external sound card I know it’s me. And honestly when I had a midi keyboard and PC only I did not have these issues. But big dummy me had to get more equipment and now I have no clue what the heck to do with it.
    After not creating anything new for the past 6 month and just telling everyone I am stepping away for a while do to personal issues. LOL I finally know I need help if I am ever going to work on music again. So I am looking for someone to assist me with it. It would be great if you are local and can come over. However, I guess we could do it over Face time or Skype as well. I am also a vocalist and lyricist and would do free vocals for you on any piece in return; even write lyrics to my verse I do if needed. I mostly do pop and rap but I do whatever to get some assistance. Thanks everyone for lending me your ears to vent and maybe fine some help.

Posts 1 - 1 of 1

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.