BIG Placement Opportunity

Posts 1 - 6 of 6
  1. 1994903
    AJCProductions : Tue 20th Aug 2019 : 4 weeks ago

I have recently got the opportunity to get a placement with basedkash look him up if you don't know bro but he works with southside and other members of 808 Mafia he said I can send 5 beats so ill do 5 collabs with you guys

By the way i paid 100 for the placement i but for the first 5 people to contact me i will only charge 50 and PLEASE this is 808 MAFIA they are the hardest in the game so dont do no simple shit and of course i will give you the credit you deserve

2. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Tue 20th Aug 2019 : 4 weeks ago

Listen sport, Looperman isn't a place to peddle your so called opportunities, and lets face it their only opportunistic in your eyes so they count for essentially nothing to anyone else, plus you can't advertise on Looperman unless you pay for space through the appropriate channels!

3. 1041668
    wikkid : Tue 20th Aug 2019 : 4 weeks ago

This is the oldest con in the book.
    It's called "pay to play"

You subsidize, but in order for you to re-coup money, you pull in other newbies. Some other names for it are a pyramid scheme (monies from newbies keep fueling the pyramid).

You may get some very desperate newbies who just wanna believe it all can be true. That someone they don't know will somehow think their beat is "the one."

Once their money is gone, there's no way to recoup it. And you can always say that they listened but were passed up. That's how it works over and over again.

There's nothing stopping anyone from getting the email or other contact info on an artist or their production company. It just takes time and the will to search on the internet.

But once anyone demands payment, run, don't walk away. Because its not your talent their after, just your money.

4. 1626182
    BadRadio : Tue 20th Aug 2019 : 4 weeks ago

You PAID for a placement? What? Sorry bro but that's not how that works.
    Either you're trying to scam people or you yourself have been scammed.

5. 631823
    Mahloo13 : Tue 20th Aug 2019 : 4 weeks ago

@AJCProductions - Ohh this was way to funny. Dude drop that part time job at KFC and get a full time job in telemarketing. For only 50$ admision fee you'll make a fortune selling stuff no one really wants

6. 174317
    smallpaul : Tue 20th Aug 2019 : 4 weeks ago

Mmmmmmm KFC!

Posts 1 - 6 of 6

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads