Looking For A Talented Singer For An Avicii Tribute

Posts 1 - 5 of 5
  1. 972021
    civic : Mon 12th Aug 2019 : 1 week ago

Hello, dear singer/songwriters out there! I'm working on a special tribute to Avicii. I will release it on Spotify and SoundCloud when the track is complete. I'm only missing a singer. If you have time for this project I will put your name in the song title (CIVIC feat. "YOUR NAME").

I'm terrible at writing lyrics so I don't have anything written down. But something that fits a tribute to Avicii would be amazing!

It's a lot to ask but I thought I will give it a shot :) You can sing wherever you want in the track.

Link to the full track without any vocals:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/euomaysmj5jcryq/avicii-tribute.mp3

C# Major - 126 BPM

2. 2818123
    theoutcast : Tue 13th Aug 2019 : 1 week ago

Hey, I'd be interested! So would it be talking about Avicii or just his style?

3. 2818123
    theoutcast : Tue 13th Aug 2019 : 1 week ago

In not going to download the file yet, cause I want to know first, cause I dont want you to think im swiping it or anything...

4. 972021
    civic : Tue 13th Aug 2019 : 6 days ago

Hello! You can download it whenever you want. I don't think anyone will steal the song. If they do they will hear about it. I'm very thrilled that you want to help me with this. Do you have a sample of your voice? With music or without. The theme of the lyrics could be raising up and realizing life isn't what you thought it would be when you were a kid. But the hope of achieving something special keeps you going. Something like that but I'm open for anything really.

5. 2818123
Posts 1 - 5 of 5

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.