Hello Old Friends Im Back

Posts 1 - 8 of 8
  1. 828980
    Burtsbluesboxes : Sun 11th Aug 2019 : 2 months ago

Hello old friends, I'm back! Alot of you remember me as Phatkatz4, I've changed my name here to Burts blues boxes keeping with my little hobby, small buisness now (vending at festivals). I'll start getting some cigar box guitar, slide loops uploaded for you all to use and abuse as you see fit. Good to be back, off to check the tracks section.

2. 186161
    Spivkurl : Fri 16th Aug 2019 : 1 month ago

Nice to see you! Very cool to hear about the success of your guitar making work!

3. 828980
    Burtsbluesboxes : Tue 20th Aug 2019 : 1 month ago

Hey Spivkurl! Good to see a familiar face still around. I pop in once in a while here to check things out. 2 years of mobile internet only, what a nightmare trying to use this site!! Finally got home service. I've noticed many have moved on, I hang around on the homemade instrument groups on Facebook mostly now a days, become a bit of a rockstar in that community. Some of the nicest people you could ever come across, so willing and excited to share their knowledge about anything regarding the hobby as well as parts and stuff. One of the parts suppliers said it's a "protest against what the music industry has become, a revolution"

4. 671112

great news...Burt is back

many jokes and serious sentences with you again, hope...:-)

handshake, Danke

5. 828980
    Burtsbluesboxes : Wed 21st Aug 2019 : 1 month ago

Oh yes Danke, I missed you guys. I learned so much here,and made many friends :D I did check in ocassionaly but it was very difficult to interact.

6. 851137
    crucethus : Wed 21st Aug 2019 : 1 month ago

Welcome back U New England master crafter of fine instruments!

7. 994534
    Neomorpheus : Tue 27th Aug 2019 : 1 month ago

I have also been out of service for several months so I know the feeling of missing the clubhouse here. Glad to hear of your business venture. Are you familiar with what is brewing in Nevada with the Alien Stock music festival. This potentially could be the modern era Woodstock. The promoter is intending to have an arts and vendors type exposition as part of the event. You might even work up some Alien related stuff.

https://alienstockfestival.com/

8. 2298815
    childishcameraman : Wed 28th Aug 2019 : 1 month ago

much love my dude welcome back

Posts 1 - 8 of 8

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads