See our Outer Space RE-201 emulator By AudioThing Review

Should I Start Putting Out The Loops For My Tracks

Posts 1 - 4 of 4
  1. 2532358
    LilTiddy : Tue 6th Aug 2019 : 1 year ago

I'm currently trying to build a following on youtube and soundcloud but finding myself unable to get people to listen to me (Lil Tiddy) and my music. I have been thinking about this for a while and was wondering what others might think of me uploading free beats with flp's and disecting my tracks and posting the loops on looperman. That seems like a lot of work and i dont want it to be for nothing so I wanted to hear what others think of that idea.

2. 2532358

in addition to that, any advice on what kind of music you guys would take the time to listen to if I uploaded it would be greatly appreciated.

3. 2355847
    iamarty : Tue 6th Aug 2019 : 1 year ago

look up a guy called Gun$o. he pretty much does the exact same thing. the one thing that i can suggest is move away from soundcloud. youtube, spotify, and other platforms are where you want to go to. as far as the free beats thing goes. take it from me, if youre going to do that. best case scenario would be to use beats that you think arent as good as your others. the loops are entirely up to you. to be quite honest with you, there is something awesome about posting a loop, and hearing what 17 individual people did with it. just know that if you do post loops, you need to take the standards that you have about the beats that can be made with them, and shove them completely out of the window. because most of the time, excluding a few times, most of the beats made with them are kinda garbage. if you're really invested in it, do it. there is absolutely nothing stopping you man.
    peace

Arty

4. 2532358

Thanks Arty, im definitely going to at least give it a shot and see if that's an effective strategy towards growing a following.
    Cheers

Posts 1 - 4 of 4

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums