Whats A Good Woodwind Or Flute VST Thats Cheap Or Even Free

Posts 1 - 5 of 5
  1. 3150218
    LilSTD : Tue 30th Jul 2019 : 3 months ago

Looking for a flute for a track Im working on, and i was wondering if there are any reliable vsts that have flute sounds.

2. 2690001
    ProducerOnSoundTraps : Tue 30th Jul 2019 : 3 months ago

theres a free one ik of its Mini DiZi and iowa flutes

3. 2463217
    Helperman : Tue 30th Jul 2019 : 3 months ago

https://www.pluginboutique.com/products/1836

4. 500098
    ShortBusMusic : Wed 31st Jul 2019 : 3 months ago

Priced at $50 this one is pretty good:

DAL Flute and Woodwinds

https://syntheway.com/e-shopping.htm

5. 3345663
    pepperkayn : Fri 2nd Aug 2019 : 3 months ago

Yes there are! In my opinion, and it's only an opinion, these are the best for what they do:

SWAM Engine - Flutes:
    This is super economical because it's a synth engine similar to Roland's V-technology as opposed to a sample library, and delivers an excellent sound. SWAM Engine also provide models for reeds, brass, strings.

Chris Hein - woodwinds:
    This gives excellent virtual control and simulates the nuances associated with the instrument. There is a bit of a learning curve but it's absolutely worth it. This is based on a sample library.

Output - Analog Brass and Winds:
    This is a layered sample/synth instrument and delivers a very unique sound and allows you easy controls for its manipulation.

NI - Solo Woodwinds:
    Very good sample-based library with many articulations. But now it's starting to get pricey.

Orchestral Tools series
    Berlin / Metropolis Ark / Symphonic Sphere / Time Macro
    These are by far the most expensive but by far the best! If you're dedicated to your music, and you have a car or a younger sibling that you don't like so much and probably won't miss, sell, sell sell and buy these!

However, I may be able to help with your quest for flutes! message me direct.

Posts 1 - 5 of 5

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.