Mahloo13 Mixing And Mastering

Posts 1 - 1 of 1
  1. 631823
    Mahloo13 : Sun 21st Jul 2019 : 1 month ago

Hello loopers,

I've been getting a lot of inquiries regarding mixing and mastering and unfortunately my account is linked to a yahoo e-mail adress and their app is not the greatest so a lot of e-mails go unnoticed for quite a while. Couple that with a really busy schedule and you are looking at a lot of e-mails stacking up.

I did answer to as many as you as possible but just for future reference please include an e-mail address in your message, preferably one that you check regularly, as that will enable me to answer directly at your e-mail address and cut down on the waiting time. Also make sure you check your spam folder as well, sometimes e-mails go to that folder.

I'll update my profile info with an e-mail address for contact purposes, but in the meantime you can use the following e-mail address for inquires as it gets checked daily by someone at the studio:

sanatoriumstudios13 at gmail dot com

PS: make sure you actually have a song before you contact anybody. Way to many folks are looking for services for a product they dont have yet and its counterproductive for both parties.

PS#2: for every looperman member I've worked with, I provided test mixes, meaning I mixed a verse and chorus and sent that back to the artist as that is the best way to get an ideea on what I can bring to your music and your sound.

PS#3: This is not an advertisment of some sort, I'm genuilny to busy to keep up with some stuff and a forum post for future reference beats the alternative, which is writting the same stuff to each individual over and over again. The above e-mail address can be used to ask questions regarding mixing, mastering, audio related stuff, studio gear etc. Dont be shy as I'll always be glad to drop an opinion or advice.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

-Malu-

Posts 1 - 1 of 1

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.