Z Creative Records Looking For Artists And Producers

Posts 1 - 2 of 2
  1. 2353622
    yungriddles : Wed 17th Jul 2019 : 1 month ago

What does Z Creative Records do?

- Help artists create music.
    - Help artists connect with other artists within the industry.
    - Put artists music onto local radio stations.
    - Advertise and promote artists and their music on social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Snapchat.
    - Create a networking environment for a variety of artists.

Don't think of Z Creative Records as just a business, think of it as a place to have fun and talk about your passion and what you love with other artist that have the same interests, while also getting help with the music creation process including the business side of things (Digital publishing, negations, advertisements, etc.). We respect everyone at Z Creative Records, and we hope to help artists grow in the music industry.

If you're interested in joining DM me on my instagram at zcreativerecords , or message me on discord at yungriddles#3998 .

2. 3077340
    unstableonthetrack : Thu 18th Jul 2019 : 1 month ago

A small, but very crucial tip.. If you're representing your business, from a business owner side, and promoting your brand/image/company, make double sure you're checking your spelling and grammar. Basic spelling and punctuation errors can turn a lot of people off as it gives the perception that if you don't care enough to check your spelling and grammar why should we believe you're going to care enough with the work you put in, or the service you provide.. If spelling and grammar aren't your strong point, get someone to read over stuff for you real quick.. Obviously places like IG and other Social media's have a bit of laxness to them in terms of rigidity on standards, but once you enter the market and begin dealing with people who don't care for the art, or music, they're only concern is the bottom line, the little things like correct spelling and word utilization add up fast. I think you have a pretty decent idea and it will be interesting to see if you can turn it into something more than your basic talent management setup. Good luck brother/sister

Posts 1 - 2 of 2

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.