Help About First Single

Posts 1 - 4 of 4
  1. 3299284
    pprod : Sat 6th Jul 2019 : 1 month ago

I've been practicing for 4-5 years but now I feel like I'm really on the right way to making music.

I would like to release my first single, it was a sinister track talking about my frustration of the last days.. i show the song to friend, and he told me that i need make a video, but i not sure if people will react well, because i'm talking about suicide, and interesse people that call you only to ask something that they need, and even if my family hear it, they may want to criticize my thoughts.

So, what do you think? Should I throw something more to the romantic side first, or to the side of good vibes and later release my vibe?

2. 2463217
    Jhonboiii : Sat 6th Jul 2019 : 1 month ago

Do what you want to do, not what other people want you to do. If you like making dark music because it relates to you better than happy music don't fake being happy because people want happy music.

3. 2767393
    Chronoment : Sat 6th Jul 2019 : 1 month ago

It doesn't matter what's released first or second or third, especially since you're just starting out. It's better to just put stuff out there as soon as possible and promote it after release.

4. 157151
    PatriciaEdwards : Thu 18th Jul 2019 : 1 month ago

What they said! No matter what you release, it isn’t gonna be for everyone, so do the first one for you!

Posts 1 - 4 of 4

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.