Where Is All The Pop

Posts 1 - 6 of 6
  1. 1897061
    iankofficial : Wed 26th Jun 2019 : 3 weeks ago

I see so many people asking for rappers or trap or hip hop.

Does no one make pop music here?

Would love to collab with fellow pop music makers.

2. 2818123
    theoutcast : Wed 26th Jun 2019 : 3 weeks ago

I'd be down bro. What type of track we talking here? I'm kind of a "any style goes" artist, and i'm interested for sure. HMU @ theadoptedoutcast @gmail.com

3. 1564425
    Rasputin : Wed 26th Jun 2019 : 3 weeks ago

Ian, you beat me to it. I was just going to ask the same question here: Is anybody here doing any music other than Rap and Trap? No Soul, Psytrance, Chillout, vintage Rock and Pop?

I suspect people have the idea that somehow Rap & Trap are easy and open to everybody, even fledgling musicans. It's thought that Rap and Trap don't require any music theory study, so everybody jumps on that bandwagon. You can just shout and make loud, disjointed electronic sounds, and Hey! that's music, man!

But, as I think you are implying, I'm a little bit bored with a constant diet of Rap and Trap. (There! I said it!).

4. 2481947
    olihales1 : Wed 26th Jun 2019 : 3 weeks ago

hmu on instagram, im always down for some rock/pop, i sing, problem is i only know how to produce trappy stuff so im in need of some proper backing tracks

5. 2481947
    olihales1 : Wed 26th Jun 2019 : 3 weeks ago

@hxlez

6. 1155648
    FalseTrinity : Thu 27th Jun 2019 : 3 weeks ago

Rappers are everywhere, and the music industry is ready to scoop up ready rap talent, so people make beats for rappers.

I could be ignorant and wrong, but singers don't seem accessible, or a viable option to produce for.

It'd be fun to try create a K-pop hit though.. no doubt.

Posts 1 - 6 of 6

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads