It seems that some users are having issues with their IP being blocked for no reason.
The issue should now be resolved.

Looking For Graphic Designer And Co Producer For Our Collective

Posts 1 - 1 of 1
  1. 1452680
    cafe06 : Tue 11th Jun 2019 : 2 weeks ago

Hi,

I already started a producer collective and found some partners via Looperman.

We are 3-4 so far.

We are pretty different in our skills, which we value a lot.

I mix, master, arrange.
    One of the others is really good with brainstorming production ideas.
    While the 3rd guy has loads of industry contacts.

Together and individually we've so far done collabs and worked with: Honerable C note, 808 Mafia, Daniel Seff, Aloe Blacc.

We got placements on Quality Control as well as American acts. Also cuts to be released in China, Japan, Korea within the kpop industry.

We are also working with major A&Rs as well as building our own artist roster to produce for.

One of our goals (we got tones of goals btw) is to launch our own Youtube channel. Therefore we are looking for the last piece of puzzle for our collective. Preferably we are looking for someone that is good with graphic designer, video design and putting together a good looking YouTube channel. We want a channel that looks professional and proper and suiting for our types of beat.

If you are a producer as well as really good with graphic design/video design and interested in joining please mail me. My mail is on my Looperman-profile page.

If you are willing to put in the work and got the patience you but fit us perfectly. Then we are very much looking forward to talking to you.

If you mail me, please send a serious introduction mail along with a short bio, who you are, what you done, and send examples of work both beats/tracks/songs and your graphical work.

Thanks in advance

Carlyle

Posts 1 - 1 of 1

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.