1. 3049462
    leejjjamesss : Wed 5th Jun 2019 : 2 months ago

I really believe Looperman should start categories of loops so for instance

Trap
    Trance
    House
    Deep House
    Ambient sounds etc...

As it's all full with trap sounds. And you can never find anything for deep house or anything else cause it's all trap

THERE SHOULD BE MORE DEEP HOUSE

2. 1041668
    wikkid : Wed 5th Jun 2019 : 2 months ago

Hello,

By using the "Search for Loops" feature that is above any Loop page, you can
    click the pull down menu under "Genre."

That's where you'll find loops in the genre you seek. I produce lots of Deep House and House using this function, as it filters out every genre except the one I want.

I can't post a screen shot on here, but just click Genre and all the genres you've mentioned are listed. Highlight the one you want and click Find Loops.

You can even list the dates you want, like "Last 24 hours" or "Last 7 Days"
    under the "date" option (to the far right of the "Search for Loops" section.

I hope this helps.

3. 1041668

Forgot to add that its up to the loop submitter to list the genre their loop best fits in. Since Trap is the popular (and profitable) genre right now, there may be more loops listed as "Trap."

However there are house, trance, and deep house producers on Looperman who do list their creations under those genres. JoeFunkadelic, Danke, Rasputin are just as few. You can use the "Search for Loops" function and input their names, and all their loops will appear. Be sure you also type in "deep house" or "trance" or "ambient" to filter the loops they've submitted for only the genre you want.

Aslo, there are some great trap producers on here who also submit deep house and ambient loops, but list them under trap. Trap and Dubstep are being incorporated into House, Deep House and Techno by some major artists now, so imho, it all depends on the song you're creating.

I wish you all the best with your search.

4. 1041668

Sorry, his name is JoeFunktastic and his deep house loops are fire.

Joe, if you read this I'm so sorry for the name error.

5. 3049462
    leejjjamesss : Wed 5th Jun 2019 : 2 months ago

I know about the genres bro, just feel there isn't enough of us deep house lovers here lol. Did you say you were a producer? I need a loop maker bro. I'm doing quite well in the music scene. If you are interested message me or i reply faster on instagram @ leejameszdj

6. 851137
    crucethus : Wed 5th Jun 2019 : 2 months ago

I do my fair share of deep house as well. The loops I choose are not necessarily made for deep house. I find I can tailor loops from other genres by working with the pitch or time stretching or reversing and adding shimmer and verb to get some cool sounds. Be as creative as you want ehh!
    Par Examplé
    https://www.looperman.com/tracks/detail/175451
    Cru

7. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Thu 6th Jun 2019 : 2 months ago

@Wikkid, that's awesome! JoeFunkadelic, I love that! I got too many A.K.A.'s already but I might adopt that one. That wasn't a mistake, I might use that on another site, lol, but I am serious!

@leejjjamesss, I hear ya! But as Wikkid pointed out, there are some amazing Deep House producers here. The demand now is for Trap which has essential pushed Hip-Hop out of the top spot. I have a good supply of Deep House loops as Wikkid said. The other alternative is to turn to commercial websites such as PrimeLoops or ProducersLoops. They have a mega Deep House paid offering. You get the midi in many of them, Kontakt Libraries, Multi-Samples, REX, RX2, WAV, AIFF, and sometimes SoundFonts.

The other alternative is to make them yourself. I just want to say, the other night I made some Neo-Soul loops. Neo-Soul does not even have a category selector for loops or songs as of my post. Just imagine how the Neo-Soul folks feel. Comedy is recognized as a musical genre here but Neo-Soul is not. So I am just putting things into a reasonable perspective. Trap is more symptomatic or problematic of a worldwide music trend and demand in music. Deep house has less of a global impact or demand, and this site tends to reflect those trends pretty accurately. Sites dedicated purely to EDM style genres might suit your needs a little bit better than this one. Good Luck!

8. 1231236
    joecramer : Fri 7th Jun 2019 : 2 months ago

Don't forget that mostly every loop can be used for every genre. And that it needs some creativity to make music and not really some "fitting" genre specific loops. It is in a way funny that all this loops needs to be classified so the way that "producers" can find them easy to make special genre songs. Also it is a kind of shame that people think that others needs to think about into what genre category a loop they made fit. REALLY? Is a simple flute loop rock or pop or hop or anything else or just a flute loop that can be used for whatever you want? Or is the question more like - i wanna just put some loops together and don't wanna work on them to make a song and so i need some loops that fit the category i like and hope that I MAKE a cool song? In my opinion needs a good deep house song some cool sounds and a real handful of creativity to be a fire song and not some loops that are putted into a fitting genre. Loops need work and not a genre :)
    But that's only me

9. 851137
    crucethus : Sat 8th Jun 2019 : 2 months ago

Amen @Joe Cramer. Your preaching to the choir on that point. I believvvvveee!
    Cru

10. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Thu 20th Jun 2019 : 1 month ago

To my earlier point. I just released one new Deep House loop today. Other loops before and after my release are doing far much better in the downloads. The other members' loops are "Type" Trap Loop, (fill in the blank of the Trap artist.) It seems that Trap, is mostly what people want now. Wanting Trap, rap, and hip-hop loops here are not necessarily a bad thing. It possibly may pay the bills here.

Since there is a high volume of trap loops posted here daily, I see no need for me to make trap and rap loops anymore. My previous trap loops got more downloads than my other stuff which supports my theory. I do not make loops for the number totals anyway. There are so many other genres on this site that get overlooked and never see new uploads for weeks. Not too many people seem bothered by that fact.

You can repurpose just about any loop here, regardless of genre, to suit your needs.

Posts 1 - 10 of 10

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads