Melodies With NO KEY

Posts 1 - 4 of 4
  1. 1856648
    BillionaireExclusive : Sun 2nd Jun 2019 : 5 months ago

This has been an aggravating thing I've noticed on here. I hear some great loops sometimes, but I don't bother trying to make anything with them cause there's no key listed. That'd make it much easier to work with instead of having to figure it out by ear. I think Looperman should make it a requirement that any loops uploaded that aren't in the drum category have a key listed. And if it becomes an issure of people listing the wrong keys then delete what they uploaded.

- Billion

2. 631823
    Mahloo13 : Mon 3rd Jun 2019 : 5 months ago

Talent doesn't always go hand in hand with theory, there are a lot of musicians out there that don't have a clue about keys, notation or any music theory whatsoever but they still create amazing works of art. It's a free resource site and I quite frankly don't see a reason to limit someones access or rights to upload based on the fact they didn't/couldn't specify the key of a loop.

3. 1626182
    BadRadio : Mon 3rd Jun 2019 : 5 months ago

Sorry but I agree with Mahloo on this one, especially considering it takes just a couple seconds to figure out the root (just press notes on your keyboard until you find one that sounds like it fits when sustained over the entire melody, there's only 12 to chose from).

I mean in an ideal world yes it'd be great if everyone could properly key tag their loops but some people never bothered to learn how keys even work. If the loop's good than appreciate they've even uploaded it for you to use, and then recognise you're on a site where people do this for free.

4. 2159630
    SINExWAVE : Mon 3rd Jun 2019 : 5 months ago

as far as i know this is a one man operation and hes a very nice guy

i used to put the key in but since all people want to make is shitty trap or just want a x type loop or want to sound like lil cock or travis cock any one with a stupid name,,,, ive stoped doing it im not going to make it easy for them

sorry if this makes no sense ive run out of hash and just pissed at everthing

Posts 1 - 4 of 4

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.