SINGER SONGWRITER LOOKING TO COLLAB

Posts 1 - 10 of 10
  1. 2848605
    thekatswhiskers : Thu 16th May 2019 : 2 months ago

Hey. I am a Manchester based singer, guitarist and songwriter. I have recently released a few singles that are doing relatively well but I'm looking for my next single. I would like to collab with someone on an ambient type dub track. In a minor key preferably But not too fussed.

I have my own studio so I can bounce stems back and forth to you with ideas if your interested. Also, if anybody needs a singer for anything at all let me know. My Spotify is thekatswhiskers and same with my SoundCloud, if you want to get an idea of what I sound like, have a listen and drop me a line.

thanks. kat

2. 3164954
    BadrObra : Thu 16th May 2019 : 2 months ago

I can try to do something...do you have any reference i can use ?

3. 2848605

Just messaged you :)

4. 2765113
    Hichidan : Thu 16th May 2019 : 2 months ago

Hi, this track I made could suit you : https://soundcloud.com/hugo-martin-754362699/nausicaa
    Tell me what you think about it !

5. 2848605

Love your stuff. That track is lovely

6. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Tue 28th May 2019 : 1 month ago

You have a really cool Neo-Soul (Erykah Badu and Jill Scott) presence in your vocals. There was a loop-gap problem in your "Ignorance is Bliss" song. And in your "Bad Habit" song there were bass issues, too much bass. Now, I noticed you have lots of DAWs, instruments, and production equipment. Are you proficient with all of that gear or are you just looking for someone to make songs with you? Unfortunately, I do not have time to work with anyone, so keep working at it.

Cheers!

7. 2848605
    thekatswhiskers : Tue 28th May 2019 : 1 month ago

Thanks. Also, I'm not a producer. I'm a singer-songwriter so yes my mixes aren't perfect but I tend to concentrate on vocals as that's what matters to me. Not in it for the perfect mix as long as my music gets heard, and like they all say in the links they are all demos, they are to be worked on. I am looking for someone to help me write the type of instrumental I'm looking for and to collaborate with a producer. And yes I know how to use all my DAWS and all my instruments.

8. 1209392
    Northshore98 : Wed 29th May 2019 : 1 month ago

Hey, If you still search for collaborations hit me up.

9. 3248277
    sillh0uette : Thu 30th May 2019 : 1 month ago

I am also a singer-songwriter with over 100 lyrics but I tend to be an all around when it comes to genres here is a song to let you get a taste of my melody https://soundcloud.com/acr0/give-me-a-chance

10. 79105
    Centrist : Thu 30th May 2019 : 1 month ago

I've been trying to find some unique vocals to work with. I'm going to check out your soundcloud and possibly send you a message.

Posts 1 - 10 of 10

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads