Looking For Artists To Send High Quality Acapellas

Posts 1 - 3 of 3
  1. 2809859
    PRODBYLA : Tue 23rd Apr 2019 : 2 months ago

Looking to make some acapellas into complete songs for free

Looking for high quality acapellas only, Preferably melodic type songs (Like Juice Wrld or Iann Dior)

Will send final song once comeplete back to you for release if you like what I did.

Check my info under my profile here on looperman for my email.

2. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Tue 23rd Apr 2019 : 2 months ago

Welcome to Looperman.com PRODBYLA! The best way to get any serious attention for your request is to post something you made, and also post something you made with another artist.

Why would anyone send their high quality work to a random guy with a random post and no work to show for himself? Post like yours happen very often here. You must work very hard here to build up trust and respect here. An unknown with a blank profile wants the very best here but has nothing to show for himself. Thats a fail right there.

A potential vocalist will also demand high quality from you and not just your word. Start by posting something you made into your profile, because you have to impress them more than they have to impress you. Join this site all the way by posting something you made. Also try commenting on at least 1 song and 1 loop which would also be good start.

3. 1
    Looperman : Wed 24th Apr 2019 : 2 months ago

https://www.looperman.com/acapellas

Posts 1 - 3 of 3

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.