Episode 101 Of The Adventures Of Jimmy High

Posts 1 - 7 of 7
  1. 186161
    Spivkurl : Sat 20th Apr 2019 : 2 months ago

In just over one half hour, the first official episode of 'The Adventures of Jimmy High' will premier on youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLyKlD6o2iU&feature=youtu.be

I am looking forward to it, especially since four of my songs have been licensed to be used in this series.

On top of that, it is a wonderful sign of the times, when cannabis is rapidly becoming an acceptable part of society. It's about freaking time!

So, if anyone gets a chance, check it out! If you like it, spread the word!

2. 1041668
    wikkid : Sat 20th Apr 2019 : 2 months ago

Hi Spivkurl,

Congratulations!

I checked it out and tried to guess which musical pieces were yours. It would be nice if they listed everyone who contributed music (they could even put it in the description box)

Anyway, congrats and I hope the show is a big success.

3. 1041668
    wikkid : Sat 20th Apr 2019 : 2 months ago

Sorry, I meant to add that I did see the end credits, but I wanted to know which music went with which individual, since the short was only 9 minutes long.

4. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Sun 21st Apr 2019 : 2 months ago

Hey Pat super cool man!..totally recognised your tune (and voice) at 7:39, I liked it when Jimmy went down the wormhole! lol....definitely have to keep watching this, well done mate big thumbs up!

5. 186161
    Spivkurl : Sun 21st Apr 2019 : 2 months ago

Thank you for tuning in wikkid and planetjazzbass!

I was happy to end up involved in a project like this, and I'm hoping that it continues to thrive. I can tell that things have developed significantly from the short pilots which I saw when they approached me.

All I know is that it made me smile and laugh, and I was happy with how my songs were incorporated.

The parts used for this episode were from my tunes "Pavement Hitter" and "Snake In The Past," both of which are on my profile here.

6. 631823
    Mahloo13 : Sun 21st Apr 2019 : 2 months ago

Definitely cool! That wormhole part was totally amazing. A lot of work goes into making something like that, all the animations and stuff, and it was such a perfect representation of how society views "stoners"

7. 186161
    Spivkurl : Mon 22nd Apr 2019 : 2 months ago

Thanks Mahloo13 for checking out the episode!

I found it very entertaining throughout. A good Saturday morning cartoon, heh.

Posts 1 - 7 of 7

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads