New Era

Posts 1 - 1 of 1
  1. 1029245
    TheGrimRapper : Thu 18th Apr 2019 : 1 month ago

Ive been on this site for nearly 6 years. In that time ive seen many artists come and go, even myself sometimes. However, I always find my way back because the interactions and feedback I see and receive just cant be beat.
    Some of you know me as EYEDYE, but as the years have come and gone, along with the music ive made in the past, Ive decided its finally time for a new era of not only music from myself, but a musical persona as well. With that said, I just wanted to let you all know that from now on, my username will be as it is now, and a brand new sound and skill that you (and myself) have yet to see! I will still have all my old material available, because i believe its very beneficial to know where you came from and how far youve come. If you havent listened yet, my latest release, The Face Of Last Place, is a good representation of what i strive for, and I still strive for more. My roots will always be there, the raw emotion, the cinematic feel, the aggressiveness, but hard work is coming, and brand new material is coming even faster. I hope you all are ready! I am still in a metal band as well, Vicious Souls, so a few tracks from us will be here as well, but for the most part it will be my solo work. You can follow me in multiple places that are in my bio also. Thanks to everyone whose supported me over the years, and those of you who know who I am just from my name. I cant wait to show you all what I can do, and cant wait to see what you all can do as well. Much appreciation Looper Family!

Posts 1 - 1 of 1

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.