Show Some Love

Posts 1 - 6 of 6
  1. 631823
    Mahloo13 : Mon 15th Apr 2019 : 4 days ago

I don't know how many of you know about our fellow looper OffKi, but I've worked with him in the past on some looperman projects and just wanted to put him in the spotlight as he has really stepped up his game throughout the years and while his music always was great, he might have just found his place with his production, so how about showing him some love because I honestly believe he surpassed the original song by far, the video is spot on as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMiMdyMwD_E

And here is a link to his looperman profile:

https://www.looperman.com/users/profile/365820

2. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Mon 15th Apr 2019 : 4 days ago

Although I have not had the opportunity to work with OffKi, I do recognize his great talent, skills and contributions to this site. He is one of the most under appreciated top talents here on this site and I have always had positive interactions with him here on this site. Great job Malu and Looperman for putting him in the spotlight. I hope he gets noticed much more as a result of this spotlight and his magnificent cover.

3. 631823
    Mahloo13 : Mon 15th Apr 2019 : 3 days ago

Yeah he is a cool dude for sure, he has a ton of potential and quite a good feel for music that sells. Thanks for the stop Joe! Hope all is well over there!

4. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Tue 16th Apr 2019 : 3 days ago

Hey Malu..I've known George for a long time on here, and he's always had a great contemporary sound, I think that's the difference with music that sells these days, you really have to have your hand on the pulse of contemporary trends (something dinosaurs like me will never achieve!) this piece is a real cracker that's for sure, great job highlighting this Malu, George definitely is an undisputed talent..more power to both of you!

5. 159051
    MINOR2GO : Tue 16th Apr 2019 : 3 days ago

Thanks a lot for sharing this beautiful music Mahloo.
    Something good for eyes and ears.

Greetings Martin

6. 631823
    Mahloo13 : Tue 16th Apr 2019 : 2 days ago

@PJB - I agree with what you said regarding having a sense for what the listener wants and staying in touch with the trends. And trust me there is place for in the industry for people that dont follow the commercial trend. Ever thought about sending some demos to National Geographic, Discovery Channel, History etc. ? You would fit the bill, they are always looking for placements.

@Minor - Good to see you Martin. Danke Ihnen für Ihr Kommentar

Posts 1 - 6 of 6

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads