What Are Good Sites To Gain Popularity

Posts 1 - 4 of 4
  1. 2409402
    Magscorch : Tue 9th Apr 2019 : 2 months ago

I would like to branch out more, past Soundcloud, and would love to reach out to other people. Do any of you fine chums know any good sites? Thanks.

2. 3122460
    carloscjconde : Wed 24th Apr 2019 : 1 month ago

Honestly, there is no east way to do it. What you need though is to find a group of people in any place that relate to your music. For example, Cuco, started with a very niche audience appealing to inner city Latino/a teens. Within that group of supporters he found himself growing as those people gave him exposure through word of mouth, playlist sharing, and just enjoying his music.

Most artists don't break out into the mainstream through exposing websites, they usually find that group of people that will fuck with their sound and let those people do the work for him.

For example if your music sounds like Uzi's, follow people who like his music and attempt to promote yourself to them through DMs, comments, and even just becoming online friends.

Hope this helps!

3. 3122460
    carloscjconde : Wed 24th Apr 2019 : 1 month ago

Also, I'd love to check your music out, send me a DM to my IG (same as my Looperman username) and we can share music dude

4. 1107661
    liftarn : Sun 9th Jun 2019 : 1 week ago

Facebook probably has one or several groups dedicated to whatever genre you are working in. Go there and network. Don't come on a a pushy salesman, but try to brint something to the table. Network, join the conversation. Be a human and not just a robot poster.

Another great way to reach out is to have your music on compilations. That way your music will reach new listeners.

Posts 1 - 4 of 4

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.