Looking For Some Feedback

Posts 1 - 4 of 4
  1. 1277417
    ripzore9191 : Wed 27th Mar 2019 : 4 months ago

I want to know what i can improve on etc.
    I have made a new trap song called (Anubis rises)
    What do you guys think?

https://www.looperman.com/tracks/detail/202938

2. 2725377
    geekin : Wed 27th Mar 2019 : 4 months ago

ok so u seem to be realtively new to music producing, so its all good. U asked for feedback so ima hurry up to tell u a few things, first u need a different intro and a rise and all that, it sounds like a beat, not like a real trap song. The other thing is, u need Variations, nothing specific, just play with your creativity, as long as it sound good, that should work. The most important thing is to change your drums. U gotta change that kick, snare ASAP, if u have no good samples, hmu ima send something over. U also gotta change the 808 or turn it up and just like i said, variations or add much more drums and some melodies...but all tht will come with every second u making music.

3. 1277417
    ripzore9191 : Wed 27th Mar 2019 : 4 months ago

Thank you, i am working a bit on it now. there is more variety now. but yes i would love some drums, could you mail them to me at ripzore9191 @hotmail.com
    Thank you for your feedback. I am not really new to making music but i am new to trap/beats yes. I had some kind of Cinematic feeling while making it.

4. 2833192
    RetosBeats : Wed 27th Mar 2019 : 4 months ago

If you are going for a Trap beat, you should use some kind of trap drumkit or at least some trap drums mixed with normal ones to create that signature sound. there are many places on the internet where you can get great drum kits for free. also, the mix could be better. there is definetly a room for improvement but its ok

Posts 1 - 4 of 4

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.