From Demo To Master - FREE 8 Part Mixing And Production Course By Waves

Truth Biblical Truth

Posts 1 - 5 of 5
  1. 1790928
    niggabiotch321 : Fri 15th Mar 2019 : 1 week ago

slightly drunk but i got it in control

My names swag the pimp ya'll seen me n know me

ok i'll begin from the start ... troubles started we got, we get it, we need to learn what we got n forget to go further n shit

point being ..... hiphop is a young genre > always will be

2. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Fri 15th Mar 2019 : 1 week ago

Well Joey I totally agree with you, it begs the question though, what will the practitioners be doing when they grow up...if ever.

3. 1790928
    niggabiotch321 : Mon 18th Mar 2019 : 1 week ago

planetjazzbass that's a good question, what do you mean by practitioners and grow up tho ?

i mean here that hip-hop is a young genre at heart, meaning no hate against other genres as we like to incorporate all music genres to our tracks with no hate other than love n how cool it sounds ... multi racal genre comes to mind right now, along with a few beers n other shit

you feel me ?

4. 1790928
    niggabiotch321 : Mon 18th Mar 2019 : 1 week ago

also :0

you're mr bassman!!, i used ur loop u know
    https://www.looperman.com/loops/detail/102481/bass-fusion-3-by-planetjazzbass-free-80bpm-fusion-bass-guitar-loop

https://probeatz.ga/track/55

sorry for not uploading here as much but i'm busy, no loss of love for the mighty looperman, never get me wrong

can i ask u a question ? what was u thinking when you wrote this little gem ? i know it's difficult to answer cuz i used it my way ... just curious what you was thinking when you wrote this ?

5. 3077340
    unstableonthetrack : Mon 18th Mar 2019 : 6 days ago

Who says we have to grow up? Some of the top producers you've never heard of are old white dudes in their 60s.. I can tell you from personal experience as a 35 year old white dude, my shit is way more jumpin and current than a lot of the young dudes.. that's just down to plain experience, time, patience, and wisdom. I know my equipment and software inside out, front and back, every option, every knob. Young guys might know what sounds good, but if you can't make your equipment bring out that sound than sadly you just don't have the talent.

This game isn't what it appears on the surface, like everything else. Just because someone thinks they know what sounds good, does not mean they have the talent to actually produce the music. The lyricists can be young dudes all day long.. very rarely though will the production team be young. The engineers will most likely be older, as well as the co producers, and publishers. Don't get it twisted young'ns.. the music is geared towards you, by us.

Posts 1 - 5 of 5

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.