From Demo To Master - FREE 8 Part Mixing And Production Course By Waves

Looking For A Rock Vocalist To Start A Duo

Posts 1 - 5 of 5
  1. 2855219
    jmurphy1 : Fri 15th Mar 2019 : 1 week ago

Hey, my name's Juston and I'm looking for someone who can sing rock-like vocals and their counterparts. Genres like Grunge, Pop-Punk, Emo, and Alternative are what I'm going for. Someone that can sing or has the similarity vocal technique like these named artists (Kurt Cobain, Eddie Vedder, Layne Staley, Chester Bennington, Billie Joe Armstrong, Chris Cornell, Scott Weiland, Dave Grohl, Gerard Way, Mark Hoppus, Tom Delonge.) Anyone that has that grit, twang, or strong resemblance of vocals. I don't just want someone that screams like a poser, I need someone that actually has that grunge like voice. I'm trying to bring something that has left us, more than nearly 30 years ago. If we have Emo rap, then we can surely bring Modern Grunge back; and no not post-grunge lol. I mean Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Stone Temple Pilots, Alice In Chains, and even emo/pop-punk groups like MCR, Blink-182, Green Day, and Paramore. So if anyone can fulfill this request, please contact me. I would love to start a new rock generation.

2. 2855219

I forgot to mention, it doesn't matter if it's male or female. My apologies!

3. 2431535
    Rockerboi78 : Fri 15th Mar 2019 : 1 week ago

We're still gonna make ours right?

4. 2855219

Of course bro!!!

5. 631823
    Mahloo13 : Fri 15th Mar 2019 : 1 week ago

I'd like to see this happen, well, I'd like to see more "live music" here anyways.

Posts 1 - 5 of 5

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.