Video For Your Music

Posts 1 - 6 of 6
  1. 848132
    mrwolf14 : Thu 14th Mar 2019 : 5 months ago

Hi All,
    In the past months I got the "video production itch" and I started exploring more and more this side of the music world.

My latest video (for my band):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiXtFSeoFjM

If you are interested, I can work on your music: you just need to provide me with the footage and
    an idea of what you want to get.

PM me if you are interested.
    Ciao, Domenico

2. 308224
    theHumps : Thu 14th Mar 2019 : 5 months ago

I liked your video Domenico!

Although I am not interested in a video being made for me I am interested in what equipment/software you used to create this. It's always good to hear what was used, learn a little about how it was produced.

Well done, Cheers!

Wayne

3. 848132
    mrwolf14 : Thu 14th Mar 2019 : 5 months ago

Hi Wayne,
    The video was done using Lightworks (on a mac, but there is also a Windows and a Linux version).
    The background sequences are either common-creative stuff or things I did myself using some picture (provided by the members of the band).
    For the "shadows" we just shot over a white background using simple cameras (nothing fancy).

Of course it takes some effort (a looooot of time) to fine tune all these transitions but that's the fun part (for me at least).

In case you should ever want to be on Youtube... you just have to send me some footage and an audio track ;-)
    Ciao, Domenico

4. 1581687
    2nick8 : Sat 20th Apr 2019 : 4 months ago

Hi Domenico,

Would you like to make a lyric music video for my track? Credits will be given on my you tube channel.

Her is the track: https://www.looperman.com/tracks/detail/203413

5. 631823
    Mahloo13 : Sat 20th Apr 2019 : 4 months ago

Thats actually a realy good video and that song gave me a trip back to the old days of Kraftwerk with a slight modern touch.

6. 848132
    mrwolf14 : Wed 24th Apr 2019 : 4 months ago

@2nick8: of course it's possible... I would need to get some inputs from you. And please consider that it may take some time for me to complete the video: I don't have much spare time (unfortunately).
    If you want, just send me a PM.

Posts 1 - 6 of 6

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads