Looperman Dark Theme

Posts 1 - 14 of 14
  1. 1414881
    BradoSanz : Sun 17th Feb 2019 : 9 months ago

I'm sure this has been suggested before, but are there any plans to make Looperman use a darker theme? The lighter colors are hard on my eyes, and I'd love something dark like Spotify's theme, for example.

Shan, do you think this will ever become reality? I think it'd really add to the professionalism of the site, and I'd be happy to help in any way that I can.

2. 2972616
    TenahiBeats : Sun 17th Feb 2019 : 9 months ago

yesss, i would love that.

3. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Sun 17th Feb 2019 : 9 months ago

Cool suggestion, I agree.

4. 675689
    Magiq1 : Sun 17th Feb 2019 : 9 months ago

Would be nice.

5. 2381546
    ProdByJugganaut : Sun 17th Feb 2019 : 9 months ago

Definitely

6. 994534
    Neomorpheus : Sun 17th Feb 2019 : 9 months ago

Well I'm pretty sure Shan has been considering some nice updates to the site. hes been dropping hints for a while now that things are in the works. Hes also been weighing in on several thread discussions regarding site improvement ideas. I suspect he could lay something cool on us any day. As far as the darker theme design what do you guys think of this?

https://i.postimg.cc/NfbgqHH0/Looperman-Dark-Theme-web-site-design-copy.png

7. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Mon 18th Feb 2019 : 9 months ago

Looks great Neo!..way more relaxed and aesthetically pleasing.

8. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Mon 18th Feb 2019 : 9 months ago

Wow Neo! You are an amazing graphic designer. Well done.

But I think before there is a dark themed version, there needs to be a Looperman mobile app version for iPhone and Android first. I wonder what that would look like?

9. 1414881
    BradoSanz : Mon 18th Feb 2019 : 9 months ago

A dark theme does not require nearly as much time and testing as a mobile app does - I'd say improve the website first. The people who use this site for it's intended purpose aren't downloading WAV files and acapellas to their phones.

10. 159051
    MINOR2GO : Mon 18th Feb 2019 : 9 months ago

10 thumbs up.
    Well... did not know that I have 10 of them.
    Call me a true extraterrestrial.

@Neo This I call skill.

11. 159051
    MINOR2GO : Mon 18th Feb 2019 : 9 months ago

Btw. This Double OO in the word "Looperman" as a infinity symbol is a phenomenal idea.

12. 994534
    Neomorpheus : Mon 18th Feb 2019 : 9 months ago

Thanks guys. I don't know if Shan would be willing to go this far or not. Its one thing for me to spend a couple hours in Photoshop to create a picture but its an entirely different thing to actually build and code a website to bring said picture into reality. I would be willing to give Shan all the artwork elements FREE of charge but he would definitely have the hard part in making it work. Lets see what he has to say.

@MINOR2GO: Yeah I have been wanting to suggest adapting the Infinite loop as part of the Looperman logo for awhile. It just seems like a natural fit. Maybe if Shan likes it we can get the logo updated and he can adjust some of the areas of the existing site to the dark theme colors and that might suffice. But again "nothing is impossible for the one who doesn't have to do it" ! (ha ha)

13. 1231236
    joecramer : Mon 18th Feb 2019 : 9 months ago

I am mostly take things like they are but if there will be a dark theme then i would love to have a chance to switch back to the light theme on my side. I always hated this dark Colors, cause i can see much better when there is some light ….. Maybe this dark theme thing is some nice stuff for iPhones and android to save some energy.

14. 841435
    ValveDriver : Tue 19th Feb 2019 : 9 months ago

I am fully behind this suggestion. With the apps, sites, or whatever that offer the dark theme, I use it. Hell, I even use it on my 2-way radio at work.

Posts 1 - 14 of 14

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads