New Feature - Update User Name

Posts 1 - 12 of 12
  1. 1
    Looperman : Tue 12th Feb 2019 : 3 months ago

In an attempt to lower the amount of support tickets and use that time making progress on the new version of the site I've been porting a few features over to this version.

With that in mind I've just included the ability to change your own user names. There is a limit on the amount of times you can do this at the moment and the form should help you find your chosen user name easier then before.

https://www.looperman.com/settings/username

Let me know how you get on and if you experience any problems.

We have also made some big improvements in the database so hopefully pages should be loading faster for you now too.

2. 1
    Looperman : Wed 13th Feb 2019 : 3 months ago

Any takers on this so far ?

Let us know who you were and who you became :)

3. 1547231
    Lek : Wed 13th Feb 2019 : 3 months ago

Yeah I did it! Couldn't have the name I wanted though unfortunately ('Lek') but can't have everything I guess. Thanks for adding this feature.

4. 1547231

Oh I was Lemonization and I won't insult your intelligence by saying what I've changed it to :)

5. 1
    Looperman : Wed 13th Feb 2019 : 3 months ago

cool, just double checked and that name was assigned to a dead account so its now available

6. 1547231

I quickly changed it again before someone else nabbed it just to annoy me! Thanks for the quick response!

7. 1564425
    Rasputin : Thu 14th Feb 2019 : 3 months ago

Looperman: Similarly, I would like to change my Username to simply Rasputin. The bot won't let me do it, but perhaps you can wave your magic wand, as you did for Lek?

8. 1564425
    Rasputin : Thu 14th Feb 2019 : 3 months ago

THANK YOU!! xo

9. 2310746
    chroma : Wed 20th Feb 2019 : 3 months ago

Another dope update, thanks!

10. 994534
    Neomorpheus : Wed 3rd Apr 2019 : 1 month ago

I was thinking of changing my name to "the Artist Formerly Known as Neomorpheus" but then I decided if I didn't like it and wanted to change it back I would have to change it to "The Artist Formerly Known as The Artist Formerly Known as Neomorpheus" which is a bit too wordy.

11. 2767269
    Rowan30000 : Wed 3rd Apr 2019 : 1 month ago

I want to call me by my Real Producer name.. but there is someone who already uses my Name on this site.. Could that be Changed?

My real Producer name is "Pelican Beats"

12. 657509
    DrvanLansberg : Mon 20th May 2019 : 4 days ago

"Let me know how you get on and if you experience any problems."

Not really a problem, but I tried to ise spaces in my name, which apperently is not allowed. Would have been nice though :).

Posts 1 - 12 of 12

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads