From Demo To Master - FREE 8 Part Mixing And Production Course By Waves

100 Days Of Songwriting Challenge

Posts 1 - 3 of 3
  1. 1765213
    Jadahayes : Thu 7th Feb 2019 : 1 week ago

Hi guys i am back after a long time away, i decided to sign up for the 100 days of songwriting challenge this year (it began 21st of jan ) i am behind allreday but i thought it might help get me back into the swing of things.... i am a topliner so i cant make the tracks myself , i have pinched a few loops here to write over. I just want to re thank you all!
    you set your own rules mine is to write a verse or a chorus or hook a day ( i am failing at the moment life gets in the way!) but they are being shared on the 100 days of songwriting group on fcebook and they are on my instagram just thought some people may want to know so far i have used

suburb piano loop by bradosanz

&

pop orEDM piano loop melody by Sambobeatz

I only intend to write 4-8 bars over it i wont be producing anything from it it is just a for a 'record of ideas' purposes and maybe to get a following and pave the way into something i love doing one day.

I haven't shared either loop ideas yet but i intend to todayand i intend to probably use a few more as i write better to a musical idea.

2. 1414881
    BradoSanz : Thu 7th Feb 2019 : 1 week ago

Hey Jada! Thanks for using my loop! I am happy that it has helped inspire musical creativity for you :) Best of luck in your endeavors!

Brado

3. 1765213
    Jadahayes : Fri 8th Feb 2019 : 1 week ago

Thanks I will try to keep this updated if i use other loops, if anyone wants my instagram PM me

Posts 1 - 3 of 3

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.