3 Things You Would Change Or Add On Looperman - Wish List

Posts 151 - 175 of 235
  1. 1905832
    JetFly : Thu 11th Jul 2019 : 1 year ago

1. that is funny but it was done as an external app I seen somewhere. Why not create a sequencer where music can be only created with Looperman loops? And then be shared with everyone? That can be done just for fun
    2. I want a button to upload a song or integrate it into comments so you won't go to Soundcloud, wait for it to load, play it and then go back and say that "ur sung is fier boi"
    3. Collab section and request collab button in user profile so you won't see collabs only in latest forum updates. I am tired of these people who request collabs.

2. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Sat 20th Jul 2019 : 1 year ago

I just wish something would actually be done and not this interminable nothingness.

3. 3104241
    DillzeddProd : Wed 24th Jul 2019 : 1 year ago

I got only one

1 - People who spam their links to their new tracks on soundcloud should be permanently banned because whenever you upload a loop and you see a comment you think- Ey im curious what he has done with my loop! you click it and you realise this track has nothing to do with your loop and he got views for that

4. 3297493
    bedroombangrz : Mon 29th Jul 2019 : 1 year ago

Daily/monthly leader boards for downloads? Would make it more interesting and make it easier for other producers to find loops with more downloads for the day

5. 3300001
    Samploop : Mon 5th Aug 2019 : 1 year ago

Put the verified checkmark beside the user name on "Downloaded by" in the downloads list.

6. 3103352
    Unknown User : Fri 9th Aug 2019 : 1 year ago

I'd like to have the possibility to attach a midi file when uploading a loop or share midi files in another form.

7. 2159630
    SINExWAVE : Wed 4th Sep 2019 : 1 year ago

hi id like to hear no more loops with layering at the second section of the loop... like ,, its being hidden cause the loop would be banned if it wasnt hidden at the end

this really is bad

rory :)

8. 2888631
    profile : Thu 19th Sep 2019 : 1 year ago

I suggest to add a feature to favorite loops. Maybe next to the "downloads" button / comments button you can add a star that saves it to a list so you can go back to it later so you don't have to remember the name or anything. And just like downloads, you can see who favorites your loop.

9. 1082368
    SMOKEYJAM : Sun 29th Sep 2019 : 12 months ago

ALLOW PRE LAYING OF SOUNDS

p.s ᵃˡˡᵒʷ ᵖʳᵉ ˡᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᶠ ˢᵒᵘⁿᵈˢ

10. 1223101
    topclass : Sun 29th Sep 2019 : 12 months ago

1, pay to increase more song uploads
    2, get paid if people like your music
    3, be able to have a blog to possibly promote oneself etc

11. 3014968
    alibeats : Mon 30th Sep 2019 : 12 months ago

I wish that you could post a midi with loops on this website. Would save a lot of time and would save a lot of beats from having off key 808s xD...

12. 2426407
    cartelscrum : Tue 1st Oct 2019 : 12 months ago

FOLOW MODE PLEASE

13. 2855007
    ParliamentRecords : Tue 1st Oct 2019 : 12 months ago

i think a follow mode would be a great idea :)

14. 2159630
    SINExWAVE : Sun 20th Oct 2019 : 11 months ago

a way to stop samples from auto looping ,, cause auto loop can put people off when auditioning loops because of the skip at the end of all the loops,, this way if you play a loop to someone like a rapper there not put off by the skip cause it is very of putting

rory

15. 3103352
    Unknown User : Wed 23rd Oct 2019 : 11 months ago

DRUMKIT SECTION please mr. looper
    KIT SECTION
    n possibility to upload non looping samples? but it works fine like this.
    WISHLIST for the downloaders? then i know what to do...

16. 3388797
    Unknown User : Thu 21st Nov 2019 : 10 months ago

#spam#

17. 3521594
    Pulsify : Sun 1st Dec 2019 : 10 months ago

Allow loops with more than one instrument ! I genuinely don't understand why such loops keep getting taken down. Let people download and share loops that may have different layers : if anything, compiling different layers in one single loop reduces the amount of spam... as in I won't have to send each layer separately. It's seriously so frustrating to see loops get taken down : no one is complaining about it (if you don't like it, don't download it) and yet they still get taken down...

18. 3403798
    SliMusic : Thu 5th Dec 2019 : 9 months ago

1. Be able to report other users for spam outside this website. There was this dude that had e-mail me about collaborating, and i didn't immediately respond, as I was busy at the time. The dude starts sending me e-mails calling me the n- word and other rude names. I believe that proper Internet etiquette should be held up at all times, and all places, and spamming someone on ANY site isn't okay. I understand that this probably won't happen but this is just something that frustrated me this evening, that someone could e-mail me stuff like that and get away with it. Just sending a warning to them would suffice.

2.A lot of people are saying we need more genres. I agree to an extent, like how Latino and Afro punk aren't really represented. Although, I can understand that too many genres can make things unorganized a bit.

3. WE. NEED. MENTIONS. I'd hate it if my tracks get used and they post my links, but I never see them. A "@" system like IG and Twitter would work wonders towards us artists getting feedback on our work.

Again, the first one is probably hard to make happen, especially with privacy policies on certain e-mail services. But it would be reassuring if I could prevent further unwarranted behavior online.

Merry Christmas(in twenty-one days- that's three weeks)!!!!

19. 494061
    WatchWoods : Sun 8th Dec 2019 : 9 months ago

1. A follow feature to know when a member has uploaded something new (it's been mentioned a few times, I think it's a really cool feature.

2. A counter or check or some indicator that I've downloaded a loop already.

3. Favorite, or playlist feature. So for example, if someone hit their daily download limit, they could favorite and know where the last thing they downloaded left off at. Or, if I were browsing Looperman from my phone or another computer, I could mark favorite loops/tracks and be able to quickly get back to them when I was on my main computer.

20. 1082368
    SMOKEYJAM : Wed 11th Dec 2019 : 9 months ago

PRE MIXED LAYERS
    PRE MIXED LAYERS
    PRE MIXED LAYERS
    PRE MIXED LAYERS
    PRE MIXED LAYERS

LOOPERMAN YOU MAKE ALL THE GREAT LOOP MAKERS USE ANOTHER SITE DUE TO YOUR CRAZY BAN ON PREMIXED LOOPS. YES THEY ARE LESS USEFUL BUT MAKE THEM ALOUD IF YOU INCLUDE ALL ELEMENTS IN THE LOOP SEPARATELY FOR EXAMPLE IF ITS A LOOP WITH A FLUTE & GUITAR. YOU CAN UPLOAD THE LOOP WITH BOTH GUITAR & FLUTE PLAYING THEN IN THE SAME LOOP THE GUITAR AND FLUTE PLAYING SEPARATELY. SO MANY GREAT LOOPS HAVE BEEN TAKEN DOWN FROM THIS CRAZY RULE.

21. 2068239
    Jalnsvrs : Thu 12th Dec 2019 : 9 months ago

I'd love to see a feature where the loops are seamless in playback and maybe an option to make them delayed just a bit.

22. 1245534
    VirginiaSlimm : Sun 15th Dec 2019 : 9 months ago

1. A section containing an upload repository for simple contracts, with comments and questions, etc. Contracts are the most important aspect of a music career and most musicians learn to use them last, if ever, and the hard way.

2. Some kind of word/post ratio ban that works like the featured track system ordering algorithm. A lot of loopless, trackless,just sll joined on the same day jackasses posting "lit" and "fyre". It makes me wonder if there are click farms at work. Either way those comments have no value. They should just click the heart icon instead of spamming for exposure.

3. User Etiquette rating and filtration system. Rating vote is not made public nor traceable. Rating is made public for all to see. Filters for rating defined filtering in search. -When someone won't shut up about how brilliant they are in their posts and descriptions I would give them 1 out of 10 etiquette points. Only members active more than 6 months may have an etiquette vote. This would be a time saving overlay for serious users but would allow users to post and interact as they please. I can always turn down the filter threshold for light entertainment.

Anyway I can't complain. The site is pretty great, and has remained prominent and pertinent despite few signicant changes.
    So "Do it nice, or do it twice" seems to have played out. :D

23. 2491224
    3vade : Mon 16th Dec 2019 : 9 months ago

1. Follow system
    2. Better communication options (DM)
    3. dark mode

24. 3315737
    685floyd : Tue 17th Dec 2019 : 9 months ago

Please can we get an option to delete comments on our loops? Someone keeps spamming me and I have to report it and wait every time. It’d be much easier to just delete their comments myself.

25. 3272682
    Unknown User : Tue 17th Dec 2019 : 9 months ago

1. Users be credited
    2. follow system
    3. ways for people to profit off their music

I love the concept of looperman. I think its a great way to network and collaborate. I think a lot of people dont get the credit they deserve.

Posts 151 - 175 of 235

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads