From Demo To Master - FREE 8 Part Mixing And Production Course By Waves

3 Things You Would Change Or Add On Looperman - Wish List

Posts 26 - 47 of 47
  1. 1547231
    Lemonization : Tue 27th Nov 2018 : 1 week ago

@joe yeah that’s similar to mine (number 1) couldn’t agree with you more on that.

2. 2551438
    yamonboi : Tue 27th Nov 2018 : 1 week ago

IDK if someone said this already, but there should be an easier way to message other users on the site without being forced to use email/outside messaging systems

3. 1547231
    Lemonization : Wed 28th Nov 2018 : 1 week ago

My third Christmas Looperman wish is that we can search acapellas by their length in time. I personally am usually only interested in full song length acapellas so if you could search for a range in minutes that would be great. I know that won't make it full proof (some acapellas are fairly long but only have a short amount of actual vocal in them) but it would help me out no end and I can't be the only one surely?!!?

4. 2825524
    donutsEW : Fri 30th Nov 2018 : 1 week ago

Well, I'd suggest some things:

1) There are a lot of complaints about current messaging system. It is too complicated for end users to use. How about a messaging system that Soundcloud has? (or, at least, close to this)

2) If I want to download the loop. I'd click on the loop title. Scrolling below, it shows similar loops. Why not show similar loops from the same author?

3) I know it's a vague wish, but how about optimizations? It takes ~20 seconds to load the site, I think it's not ok ;(

5. 630386
    JosephFunk : Fri 30th Nov 2018 : 1 week ago

@donutsEW, 20 seconds? It takes me less than 2 seconds from a clean start. I will use CCleaner to clean up things by dumping my cache files and temp files. I will then reboot my Dell desktop and then load Looperman dot com with Google Chrome. Looperman dot com loads in less than 2 seconds with absolutely no lag time. Your 20 seconds is quite unacceptable, but I do not think it is this site that is causing your connectivity issues. Looperman does optimizations quite often, he sometimes even takes the entire site down in the middle of the day for software updates, security updates, and optimizations. You could either be throttled on your side, you may have potentially unwanted software on your system that is slowing you down, heavy cache files, a bad network driver or adapter, lots of local traffic, poor bandwidth, local router issues, or you lack the most recent updates for your operating system. There could also be a problem with your routing tables traffic as it hops through the multiple WAN interfaces to reach Looperman dot com as its final destination. Go try and login someplace else on another system to compare. Then come back and optimize your system. You can also ask LM for help.

6. 2836791
    Ibamusic : Fri 30th Nov 2018 : 1 week ago

be able to edit our comments so we dont have to repost every time we type something and flood acapella sections

7. 828980
    phatkatz4 : Sat 1st Dec 2018 : 1 week ago

1) More respect for one another and less bitching and complaining. (Wishful thinking in these days of internet)

8. 1392771
    RuslanG : Sat 1st Dec 2018 : 1 week ago

I dont know how.. but maybe it is necessary to think about how to make a separate large Section "Collaboration". In this section everyone can upload an idea (usally rythmic pattern with some music theme 8-16 bars) and everyone can add something: the first added a guitar, second added a bass, a third added instrumental improvisation, a fourth - sang, etc. Music will always be better if it is made in a team. Thus, this site will be filled with art purpose and will be more interesting for us, listeners and representatives of the music business.

9. 2276282
    neuromancer56 : Sun 2nd Dec 2018 : 1 week ago

1) Add a field to allow others to assign a key to someone else's loops if they don't assign a key. Then compute the most voted for key which can also be used for searching for loops by key.
    2) Option to get notifications when someone favorites one of your tracks.

10. 841435
    ValveDriver : Mon 3rd Dec 2018 : 1 week ago

Ooh! Ooh! My turn! My turn! My turn!

1. Users must have at least 3 tracks uploaded before permission to use the forums are granted.

2. Comment/Forum post editing, or track comment threading. In otherwords, the ability to edit or delete comments. By track comment threading, the ability to continually reply back and forth on track comments. Thus, making conversations more fluid and streamlined. Potentially promiting more conversation about the technical aspects of music production.

3. The featured track page had a "Player" option. Meaning, a check box next to each track, and a play button at the top of the page. Check the tracks you want to hear, dont check the ones you don't. Then hit play, sit back and let 'em roll!

That's my list.

Take care.
    V.

11. 186161
    Spivkurl : Tue 4th Dec 2018 : 6 days ago

ValveDriver, I like those suggestions!

12. 1041668
    wikkid : Tue 4th Dec 2018 : 6 days ago

1) A way to flag loops that are sampled from pre-released/copyrighted songs, so that they can be quickly taken down.

13. 1041668
    wikkid : Tue 4th Dec 2018 : 6 days ago

I meant to add, after clicking on the flag link, perhaps it can open to another window to a comment section, where more details can be added, like a link to the original song so that there will be no mistake on whether its copyright infringement.

14. 2125189
    tunfisk : Tue 4th Dec 2018 : 6 days ago

You need to add decimals to the loop tempo

15. 2902771
    blueezzorzzizzt : Thu 6th Dec 2018 : 4 days ago

I know two were mentioned...but I wanted them before:
    *Follow
    *Tagging
    *Link Social Media with Icons(not just links in the profile)

16. 2756815
    catatau5 : Fri 7th Dec 2018 : 4 days ago

ADD: 1. inbox message system. 2. system to rate the loops (5 stars or something). 3. option to star logged forever becouse it sucks put ur login, password, captcha bullshit and other stuff EVERY f time that u enter in the website

17. 2142290
    toddamo : Fri 7th Dec 2018 : 4 days ago

Time signatures in the search bar, please!

18. 2142290
    toddamo : Fri 7th Dec 2018 : 4 days ago

Exceptions in the search field. For instance, all drum loops EXCEPT Trap. That would be helpful for me at times.

19. 2397523
    CosmixBeats : Sun 9th Dec 2018 : 1 day ago

1. ) I honestly wish that looperman had the ability to upload midis. It would allow other users see how I make my loops and help me see how other producers make their loops. It would be like a learning experience.

2.) I wish there was a way you could follow certain artist or producers so that you can get notified if they posted something instead of having to keep looking at their profile.

3.) I feel like there you should be able to add links and emails to a loop description.

20. 994534
    Neomorpheus : Mon 10th Dec 2018 : 12 hours ago

I Think if "Shanta Claus" really does exist then he should make an appearance every year at Christmas time. What do you think boys and girls? Do you still believe ? (I do !)

Shanta Claus
    https://i.postimg.cc/hvpCssDw/Looperman-LOGO-Shanta-Claus.png

21. 159051
    MINOR2GO : Mon 10th Dec 2018 : 12 hours ago

@Neo

:) Best man. Grandiose idea.

22. 1774785
    ChainedBeatsOG : Mon 10th Dec 2018 : 11 hours ago

1 - A way to save loops. So if you're checking out loops on your phone, you can save them, and find them easily when you want to download them.

2 - Being able to follow a person on the site. So that if you enjoy their work, you can getting notifications (f.ex.) when the person uploads.

3 - A "Top list" of the most downloaded/commented loops from the past 24 hours.

Posts 26 - 47 of 47

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Latest Blog Comments
Featured Electro Track