I Got Accuse Of Stealing A Beat Because We Had The Same Loop

Posts 1 - 23 of 23
  1. 2437742
    clout : Fri 23rd Nov 2018 : 11 months ago

hey there so a rap artist which i will not disclose who, commented on my Instagram post saying that i stole a beat from a bigger youtuber i wanna say the channel name so bad but i feel like i shouldnt but he/she has 50k subs and ive been a fan of their beats for a while too,ok so the rapper commented on my ig post and said i didnt produce the beat and he said that the bigger youtuber produced the beat and he used it and the song has 13k play, and i was furious because he accused me of stealing the beat when i didnt, the beat has the same guitar sample which we found in looperman,i feel like small channel like mine has a hard chance to grow because all this bigger channel will get notice first, like we used the same loop but we had different beats, and i got accuse of stealing a beat.its harder for small channels to grow cuz the big channels will just eat us up. ik i can make my own melodies too but i do try but i always end up hating the beat like 10 beats i make prob 2/1 i will like cuz i think the melody is terrible thats why samples help. but thats not the point im just pissed off because a big youtuber gets more credit than small ones, its almost impossible to grow to be a producer this days, every platform is either over saturated, or no one uses it to find beats at all. thank you for reading my rant i hope u have a great thanksgiving. im thankful for nothing, life is trash

2. 159051
    MINOR2GO : Fri 23rd Nov 2018 : 11 months ago

Just post him the link to the royality free guitar loop :) Even if a Eminem would take a loop from looperman, the loop would stay royality free and everyone still can use it.

3. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Fri 23rd Nov 2018 : 11 months ago

Here's a few things to consider Clout, after looking at your profile and under the heading "in your other life" you've put you wish you were dead every second of your life, now tell me what's all that about man, are you trying to come off as a badass mofo or are you that depressed you constantly think about topping yourself, whatever the case you need to do some serious reappraisal buddy or your headed for the scrap heap which is pretty indicative by the tone of your rant, big deal somebody used the same loop as you and called you a thief, did it ever occur to you to make original music, it says in your profile you play guitar well whats holding you back, get that axe out and start grinding man, absolutely no one is going to feel sorry for you when you sound like a cry baby, man up and take control of your music, you can do it, you can become immune to others and rise above their petty accusations if you can deliver the real strength that resides within yourself. So do us all a favour stop whinging and get to work.

4. 159051
    MINOR2GO : Fri 23rd Nov 2018 : 11 months ago

Wise words @planet :)

5. 671112

clout

sit down, you failed :-)

6. 1547231
    Lek : Fri 23rd Nov 2018 : 11 months ago

I think this is basically a rant that someone else's tracks are a lot more popular than yours and that it's hard to make it as a producer. Well life's hard isn't it. There are hundreds or thousands of producers out there who are a lot more talented than you, I and a lot of these rapper/producers who are out there getting millions of plays and they never get noticed either. You have to have a lot of luck as well as skill to make it in this industry and the truth is the vast majority of us never will. And it has always been hard to get noticed, that's not a recent thing. I'd get used to that fact if I were you and just enjoy making music rather than making music with dollar signs in your eyes.

7. 1231236
    joecramer : Fri 23rd Nov 2018 : 11 months ago

…. all i can say is - stop telling others that you are a producer - maybe you are a musician, maybe a composer and maybe you produce your self composed music that you played or worked out by yourself but real producers don't make any music at all (as producer). real producer will never call themself a artist cause they are worker ….. so what are you?
    me, i make almost 40 years music, i compose my own music, i write my own lyrics, i play my own stuff or work on loops mostly so hard that you cant hear the original stuff, i sing by myself and i mix and master the stuff all by myself and sometimes i work with other musicians in the real world or via internet. at the same time i am a father, a man,a husband, a worker (mostly more then 45 hours a day real hard work) and i am proud to be a human with my feets on the ground and with a free mind. i never would cry cause i am not a 50k youtuber or else ….
    start being a man

8. 2615019
    damonb : Fri 23rd Nov 2018 : 11 months ago

dude don't try too make music too get something back from it do it for you be cause you like doing it exspect nothing and you get every thing

9. 186161
    Spivkurl : Fri 23rd Nov 2018 : 11 months ago

You did not steal a beat, this other individual is trying to steal from the entire looperman community. Unless they made a deal for exclusive rights from the maker of the loop, and the loop has subsequently been taken down.

Just find the loop on looperman, and send this person a link. This proves that the loop is royalty free, and free for all to use in their music.

10. 1231236

@Spivkurl
    Maybe i got him not right but
    He only said that someone said that he stolen a beat from another ….. so the other didn't said anything like that.
    He is just unhappy that a fan of someone said this to him. There is no need to tell anybody anything at all. He is unhappy cause someone else has more fans them him.
    "...he said that the bigger youtuber produced the beat and he used it and the song has 13k play, and i was furious because he accused me of stealing the beat when i didnt, the beat has the same guitar sample which we found in looperman,i feel like small channel like mine has a hard chance to grow because all this bigger channel will get notice first..."

11. 1231236

oh, and btw i didn't work 45 hours a day :) i do that in a week - lol

12. 1041668
    wikkid : Fri 23rd Nov 2018 : 11 months ago

Dear OP,

You've left a lot out of your rant. It would be nice to be able to compare "beats" as you did state that you both simply used the same loop from here, and that's the only similarity. I'm wondering how close the underlying beats are, though you state they're different. Come on, share some links . . .

The irony is, a well known rapper or producer may just swoop in and take the loop and beat in question from everybody involved.

But far more important in this scenario is your state of mind. For you to be this upset concerns me, so I agree totally with Planetjazzbass.

You've already been given some good advice on listing the Loop's link for full tranparency. I'd like to add that you should put the Looperman link uptop in the description of your song's Instagram, and not in the reply to the poster who accused you of stealing. If the accuser is a troll, then they want you to respond directly. Don't fall for it, as they will continue to mess with you from now on, no matter what you put up.

Unfortunately, the genre you've chosen has a lot of negative bravado and psychology involved. You can't fold so easily, no matter your age. If this is the genre you want to make your mark in, then you need to realize that sites like Instagram and YouTube come with issues for unknown artists.

Sometimes trolls affiliated with a bigger unknown will post comments that are simply meant to get under your skin, or to make you leave the site altogether.

You will have to figure out which comments are constructive criticism, as there are people who only want to help you get better as an artist. Remember, that bigger YouTuber was once a small YouTuber.

You do you. Stay true to your vision, and keep putting out music (quality music, and for God's sake, diversify so that you don't sound like everyone else).

I truly wish you all the best.

13. 2953779
    prizewell : Fri 23rd Nov 2018 : 11 months ago

First, I appreciate you being part of the looperman community Clout. At the end of the day we have support each other in any way we can.

Second, share some links to the aforementioned beat.

Third, and this goes for everyone. If anything negative comes your way, don't take it personally, don't dwell on it longer than you have to. The next beat/song you make, make sure it's 10x better than the last. Keep perfecting the craft.

Fourth, don't medicate, meditate. Bless.

14. 2437742
    clout : Sat 24th Nov 2018 : 11 months ago

oh wow i didnt expect this many replies but here i go, the original loop is actually from u @minor2go and i did tell the person in the comment that u made the loop not me or the other producer, while you're here i just want to thank you sincerely for all the amazing loops u have given us, youre trully amazing idk how u it, u have made me not want to quit learning and want to work harder fr, thank you from the bottom my heart :)

15. 2437742

@planetjazzbass well first thing first, i actually suffer from very terrible depression and im very suicidal lmao but lets not talk about that thanks :) and i yeah i do make original music i sing and write my own music and thats why i went and learn how to produce on my own but im not trying to sound like a crybaby if thats the impression im giving out, im just trying to say how small channels get drown out by bigger channel and this was an example of how it happen a rapper just assume the bigger channel own the beat because he found it through there but thank you for u words i will work hard on my own music and become immmune to others :)

16. 2437742

@danke this wasnt a fight lmao what do u mean

17. 2437742

@lemonization im well aware of how hard it is to be make it out in industry but i cant help to work hard because i want the money, i want to do this as a career and i do enjoy making music, the feeling when u made a track that u love is one of the best feeling ever. but i dont want to have a 9-5 job and go to university for 4 years and get a job that i prob will hate, im trying hard to prove to my parents that i can do this as a career i can be an artist/producer so i cant help but focus on the money a lil because it motivates me to work even harder

18. 2437742

@joecramer sorry but idk what ur trying to say on the first half but im not crying because im not a 50k youtuber and im grateful for being human too well sometimes the last part of my rant was just my depression talking just ignore that

19. 2437742

@joecramer this is to ur other reply, no im not unhappy that someone has more fans than me, what i was trying to say was that its hard to get notice as a small producer, because another person with more followers has more creditably than over all of us small producers u understand?

20. 2437742

@wikkid first thank you so much for ur kind words really :) ok so well i unfortunately couldnt find the original beat from the other producer but it was their producer tag so yeah but i can tell u how it was different well hes tempo was slower and he has a different melody than mine towards to the end of the song, i can say the drums were similar i guess, its a trap beat almost everyone has the same drums, and the rapper that accuse me didnt listen to full beat because its a ig post so its 1min and he just assume it was the same without listening to it fully, im 100% sure hes not a troll i saw his pf he has a decent following, as for the genre i just produce this genre of rap because thats what everyone is consuming nowadays. and thats not what i intend on making a mark on ik its hard to if u read my other comments im a singer too and ive been trying to make my own music as unique and good and trust me when i say ive been trying to make it unique ive been trying to find my sound(idk whats the term but hopefully u get it) and ive been experimenting for months but now i finally have something i actually like and i guess its different.

21. 2437742

@prizewell yup we have to support each other indeed :) i would love to share the link but i cant find the original beat for the other producer. i will try to ignore negativity now :)

22. 1231236
    joecramer : Sat 24th Nov 2018 : 11 months ago

Hey clout,
    first let me say that i am really happy that you answer to all this reply's, cause it shows me/us that you are a part of this community and not only one who wrote something and never come back.
    The other thing is that, if someone's fan wrote to you, maybe something that you don't like, it means at the end that he listen to your stuff. So the point that bigger "producer" grab all the attention isn't right in that case. you had attention but the listener "believed" that you "stolen" something and he got this believe because you sounded almost like his "star". and that's something that happend to mostly all musicians who start making music. (almost all beginning rock bands get this - you sound/it sounds like ac/dc or metalica bullshit)
    next is that i don't wanted to tell you that you should get a normal job, i just wanted to point out a little that making music is a kind of passion and you can do that also when you have to do bad jobs to stay alive :) , a lot of really good or lets say better, of really brilliant musicians here have no lable or else behind them and just make music for the peoples with "live" playing music and some of them can liv from being a musician and not being a superstar.
    So if you wanna get a life with music and don't wanna get a boring job and so on, it would be not the badest idea to learn making music professional. Studie music and learn instruments and stuff and try to do gigs. that will also create a fan base and it will help you to find friendly people in real life who love what you do and that will help you to stay against all your depressive things much more then every other thing you do in your closed room on a pc.
    and one last thing is, if you have your own child in your arms and he/she says - Dad i love you - it will be better then every other thing you can get in life, for sure much better then a fan who says - yo man you da best motherfucking ass kicking gangsta hopper ----- :)

stay tuned
    joe

23. 186161
    Spivkurl : Sat 24th Nov 2018 : 11 months ago

@clout...

Here is a decent thing you could try to avoid this sort of harassment when sharing your music... Try uploading your songs to Looperman! In general, people have been more helpful, and less competitive around here historically.

If you have songs, which are truly not in violation of copyright laws, then there is simply no reason not to upload them here... even if you also upload them elsewhere.

Posts 1 - 23 of 23

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads