Remove The Collaboration Section

Posts 1 - 5 of 5
  1. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Wed 21st Nov 2018 : 1 year ago

There's only one solution to the spamming this site continually suffers from, remove the collaboration section totally, this will encourage members to listen to other members tracks and communicate privately for any collaborations as it actually should be done, it's a win win for everyone, no more spam and more chance of effective collaborations.

2. 2939248
    KingBobIII : Thu 22nd Nov 2018 : 12 months ago

Dear planetjazzbass,
    I definitely see your point, but I must admit that as a producer, I have used the forums honestly for colabs and have made many collaborations and worked with many different artists on it.
    If only there was a way to add a second forum, only for collaborations, separated from the regular forums. Just an idea for looperman.
    Thanks

3. 1414881
    BradoSanz : Thu 22nd Nov 2018 : 12 months ago

looking for a collab

Check my beats
    https://soundcloud.com/bardosanz

4. 2437742
    clout : Thu 22nd Nov 2018 : 12 months ago

i dont think this is such a good idea, i have met and work with many amazing people through the collab forum and im pretty sure many other people do too, removing collab forum isnt gonna help at all lol, spammers will just go to other forums and spam even more because now theres no where else to go, like look at the guy above me hes already spamming here, at least in the collab forum spamming is kinda allowed.

5. 1547231
    Lek : Thu 22nd Nov 2018 : 12 months ago

I agree with clout - they will only create a post under another topic. I would like to see the Collaboration forum topic be removed just as much as the next guy - as long as the next guy isn't someone who has just slapped an 808 beat on a loop and classed that as a complete track!

I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me how 'Collaboration' is a point for discussion and hence why it is a forum topic anyway.

I think we're stuck with all this now until the Collaboration section is developed. I suspect that the site will need a lot of policing after that as well because no doubt a lot of people will still try to create forum posts instead.

Posts 1 - 5 of 5

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.