Celebration - The King Is Back

Posts 1 - 8 of 8
  1. 630386
    JosephFunk : Wed 7th Nov 2018 : 1 week ago

Long story, short. There is nothing like a family crisis that helps put things back in order. I quit music altogether just to place focus on an urgent matter that required a lot of my attention.

I will only be seen and heard on Looperman.com

I am no longer on:
    My YouTube (Erased and closed)
    My Facebook (Deactivated will destroy it later)
    My SoundCloud (Erased and Destroyed)
    No Twitter
    No Mixposure
    No Reverbnation
    No Instagram
    No Soundclick
    sorry about that.
    And many of my other accounts I have simply abandoned because I had an all hands on deck situation. I came back simply to palace my loops back online and to also give those music lovers who are seeking music other than Hip-Hop and Trap while I continue to address my predicament.

Oh and the King part is according to: Crucethus, Dirtzilla, ShortBus, and Tumbleweed, lol!

https://www.looperman.com/tracks/detail/199119

2. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Wed 7th Nov 2018 : 1 week ago

Fantastic to see you back Joe!...made my day actually, Looperman can't afford to loose people like you, hope things smooth out on the home front....cheers Dave

3. 425799
    TheZerit : Fri 9th Nov 2018 : 6 days ago

Hang in there bro!!

4. 1414881
    BradoSanz : Sat 10th Nov 2018 : 5 days ago

Glad to see you back, Joe!

5. 2276282
    neuromancer56 : Sun 11th Nov 2018 : 4 days ago

Very happy to see you are back on looperman. Hoping all is well with your family. I've been dealing with family issues myself. I know how tough that can be. This site is an oasis for me.

6. 2260336
    FAMOUR : Sun 11th Nov 2018 : 3 days ago

Glad to see ya back my mane, Stay strong and have faith in yaself.

7. 2486061
    DeluxeEdition : Sun 11th Nov 2018 : 3 days ago

If ever want to hmu
    https://soundcloud.com/kid-light-480325154

8. 186161
    Spivkurl : Sun 11th Nov 2018 : 3 days ago

I'm happy to read this post from you Joe! I am especially excited that you are doing away with some social media platforms!

I have used twitter on occasion, both for weaning myself from the harmful addiction that is facebook, as well as for accessing and spreading alternative news items. The one thing I can say after my experience is, good luck completely doing away with your facebook account... it seems that even after deactivating and deleting the account, one must actually send them "snail mail" to get them to truly remove the account and data. Really freaky!

I've been actually recording things lately, and hope to get back involved here, especially if the spammers are kept in there place more effectively.

Either way, it's cool to see you back!

Posts 1 - 8 of 8

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Latest Blog Comments
Featured Hip Hop Track