From Demo To Master - FREE 8 Part Mixing And Production Course By Waves

Looperman Youtube Playlist - Add Your Tracks

Posts 51 - 70 of 70
  1. 1614488
    Pwnihof : Sun 23rd Dec 2018 : 3 months ago

Does the song have to match any length/genre/mix quality?

2. 1227528
    zombill245t : Mon 14th Jan 2019 : 2 months ago

Is anyone else having problems posting to the list or is it just me? I've posted a ton of songs successfully & all of a sudden can't post. I have really been enjoying this list. I hope it's not over. Is it about to be cleared or something? -Bill Cowart of A69

3. 1227528
    zombill245t : Mon 14th Jan 2019 : 2 months ago

I still can't post today either. :( I tried unsubscribing & resubscribing, I tried to re-follow the link but it just sends me in a loop that doesn't work anymore. I can't see the add songs to list button that used to be there. I even tried the process with my A69 channel thinking maybe my Bill Cowart channel was messed up, Saving list & following link did nothing. I am really tripping out because that was like the highlight of my day, I would add a new song daily & had quite a few more songs left to add. I also wanted to add my newest & best song. Is anyone else having problems with this all of a sudden? -Bill Cowart of A69

4. 994534
    Neomorpheus : Sat 19th Jan 2019 : 2 months ago

Hey Bill, not sure what the problem is but try a more direct route to Shan. He wont know of the issue unless he just stumbles in here.

https://www.looperman.com/users/contact/1

5. 1
    Looperman : Sat 19th Jan 2019 : 2 months ago

i posted the other day. still having issues ?

6. 994534

Bill, I don't know when you last tried to upload but I noticed there were no uploads between Dec. 14 and Jan. 14. Then on the 16th I see a video uploaded and 2 new ones were put on today. Give it another a go and see what happens before trying to contact Shan. Might work for you now.

7. 994534

Ooops, darn. woke up the boss (hehe).

8. 1227528
    zombill245t : Sun 20th Jan 2019 : 2 months ago

So, whatever the problem was... it seems to have worked itself out! I am able to post again! Thank you Neomorpheus for trying to help me! ;) Thank you Looperman for your comment & the concern. You guys are totally rad. LOVE YOU LOOPERMAN! -Bill Cowart of A69

9. 1962250
    eggs0ntoast : Sun 20th Jan 2019 : 2 months ago

thanks looperman added my fresh good girl track video , salute

10. 1227528
    zombill245t : Sat 26th Jan 2019 : 1 month ago

So weird. I had a day or two of being able to post & now it's back to not letting me post . This is the 3rd day of not being able to post to the list again. I don't understand why it just singles me out & won't let me post for days at a time. This makes no sense to me. The 1st time this happened I was actually going to the list to unsubscribe since I was no longer able to post to it when all of a sudden I was able to add videos again. I just figured it was a bug or glitch or something. Now it's happened again for 3 more days & I can't help but wonder what I'm doing wrong. Can everyone else still post? Why is this happening to me?

11. 1317849
    Tripcore : Sun 27th Jan 2019 : 1 month ago

I'd like to add a track to the playlist, but when I do it auto-generates a link to the playlist on my YouTube channel.

12. 2768984
    CINEMAROMANCE : Sun 27th Jan 2019 : 1 month ago

i have no idea how to upload a beat to the page , any help guys ?? :)

13. 1227528
    zombill245t : Sun 27th Jan 2019 : 1 month ago

Tripcore, this same thing keeps happening to me. The add videos button is no longer available & clicking the follow this link option takes me to the playlist itself & there is no way to add my video. I'm just glad to see I'm not the only one! I'm assuming Cinemaromance is encountering the same issue. It's really weird that one day I can post & for the next 4 days I cannot.

14. 1
    Looperman : Sun 27th Jan 2019 : 1 month ago

its odd as nothing changed as far as I can see. Ill have another look into it and maybe start a new one to test that too.

15. 1227528
    zombill245t : Mon 28th Jan 2019 : 1 month ago

I keep seeing new videos added daily but I haven't been able to add one myself for 5 days now. I really got addicted to putting my videos up there. SO BUMMED! :(

16. 1
    Looperman : Mon 28th Jan 2019 : 1 month ago

maybe try and delete a video and then try add another. maybe there is a limit

17. 1227528
    zombill245t : Mon 28th Jan 2019 : 1 month ago

Nope, just tried that & now I have one less video on the list I cannot re-add. Also, the 1st time this happened I didn't delete a video & it just started letting me add videos again 3 days later. This time it's been 5 days though & I'm losing hope. I'm usually really good with computers & figuring out their B.S. but not with this... whatever this is.

18. 1227528
    zombill245t : Tue 29th Jan 2019 : 1 month ago

I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT!!! I'm posting the solution for anyone else having this problem. On YouTube on the left side you have your little drop down menu with your subscriptions & library sections... I kept trying to access the playlist through my subscriptions by clicking on the Looperman icon & going to the page. This gives no access to post on the list. You have to click on the playlist itself in your library section above the subscription section. Clicking that gets you to the list editing page where you can add videos & delete your videos. This seems to be the answer. I hope this helps CINEMAROMANCE & Tripcore also & anyone else who was having trouble posting to the list after following the steps provided. -Bill Cowart of A69

19. 1
    Looperman : Wed 30th Jan 2019 : 1 month ago

Well done Bill !!

20. 2602096
    FIITU : Sat 2nd Feb 2019 : 1 month ago

Afinal, ainda posso postar?
    Tenho músicas prontas para subir na sua playlist!

Posts 51 - 70 of 70

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads