Looperman Youtube Playlist - Add Your Tracks

Posts 26 - 50 of 72
  1. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Wed 28th Nov 2018 : 6 months ago

Like just about everything here this has been brought down to the lowest common denominator by.....you guessed it, producers.

2. 688110
    novaspace : Thu 29th Nov 2018 : 6 months ago

they keep posting unfinnished stuff i really don't know what is wrong with these guys. maybe i should post unfinnished tracks and basic loop instrumentals as well!!! i wouldnt not even call them producers at all.

3. 1547231
    Lek : Thu 29th Nov 2018 : 6 months ago

What do you mean? Grabbed loop - check. Stick on 808 beat - check. Track complete. Don't know what you're talking about!!

4. 1547231
    Lek : Thu 29th Nov 2018 : 6 months ago

Oh and name the track "__________ type beat". Fill in the blank. Track is now complete!

5. 688110

lol i am sick and tired of these so called hiphop producers. first they are poluting the forums with looped beats. wich are clearly unfinnished tracks. now they are doing exactly the same with the YouTube play list. big ego wanna be producers but producing a real track? is that so difficult?

6. 1
    Looperman : Thu 29th Nov 2018 : 6 months ago

Seriously guys, this was meant as a bit of fun but once again the thread is full of negativity and complaining.

The only advice on putting a track in this list was stick to no more then one per day. Why spend so much energy bashing other people and being so negative.

7. 688110

there is a big difference between a track and a loop that is looped over and over... atleast I would expect see some quality tracks. i understand people are still learning but posting loops is not a track in my book and that simply iritating me.

8. 1
    Looperman : Thu 29th Nov 2018 : 6 months ago

Instead of complaining here, if you feel there is a problem drop me a private message and as always ill take a look.

looperman is supposed to be a place where people of all levels of experience and talent can exist. Comments that belittle groups of people for their talent or perceived lack of it or filling the forums with negativity just brings everyone down.

9. 828980
    phatkatz4 : Sat 1st Dec 2018 : 6 months ago

Here's my contribution to the playlist https://youtu.be/gTW481pHGEg :D
    Instead of being so bothered by the actions of others, why not concentrate on the positives of this great site that Shan works so hard to keep up and running for ALL of us to enjpy, and what you have to add.

10. 2863025
    LilDUENDE : Tue 4th Dec 2018 : 6 months ago

HEY! I just subscribed and posted about this on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/marko.bouley

ALSO heres the link to the track I would like posted: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv4K5jowjQQ

11. 828980
    phatkatz4 : Tue 4th Dec 2018 : 6 months ago

Oops so much for following directions... I'll straighten my post out shortly.

12. 2863025
    LilDUENDE : Wed 5th Dec 2018 : 6 months ago

I only posted my link here because I can't add to the playlist on youtube. It says an error occurred and the page couldn't be loaded

13. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Wed 5th Dec 2018 : 6 months ago

@LilDUENDE Looperman said: "Please use this thread to discuss the idea so DONT post links to your tracks here !!!"

You should contact Looperman @ https://www.looperman.com/users/contact/1 It is my guess that he wants to keep this thread link free other than the links in his opening post. You still have to post your own song yourself and follow all three steps in the rules he outlined. Once he helps you with your technical issue you are having you should be free to post your video. Good Luck!

14. 688110
    novaspace : Fri 7th Dec 2018 : 6 months ago

added a vocal balearic trance project (the sun) in the list.

I have done this project a couple of years ago with Orbion.

some side info about us and our project
    Orbion and Sync Diversity are both wellknown names in the trance community.Been supported by names like Armin van Buuren, Markus Schulz, Aly & Fila,Paul van Dyk, Daniel Kandi, Rank1, Alex MORPH and many more. Now presenting this amazing Emotional mix the Sun.

Official Billboard positions
    N1 DJ Tunes: Trance Charts (Best selling Tracks) Top 100 (June 2017)
    N4 DJ Tunes: Trance Charts (Best Selling Tracks) Top 100, July 2017,
    N3 DJ Tunes: Trance Charts (Best Selling Tracks) Top 100, Dec 2016,
    N10 Beatport: Trance Charts
    N 60 - Austria Dance Chart Top 100 (2016)
    N 76 - German House Chart Top 100 (2016)
    N111 - Swiss Dance Chart Top 100 (2016)

15. 1227528
    zombill245t : Sat 8th Dec 2018 : 6 months ago

I wanted to thank you for the YouTube playlist. My subscribers have been climbing since it started. I add my new video every day and like clockwork another new subscriber turns up from it. They say they came to my channel from the Looperman playlist & I can't express how appreciative I am. THANK YOU! The slowest it's been is a new subscriber every other day. That's worst case scenario. Thank you for the opportunity to reach more people with my music. I love you guys! I love this site! YOU ARE APPRECIATED!!! I have gone from dreaming about performing live to actually playing my 1st live gig this Oct. because of you! I LOVE YOU LOOPERMAN! -Bill Cowart of A69

16. 1483495
    TRE24 : Sun 9th Dec 2018 : 6 months ago

I submitted. Good idea!

17. 2137784
    WhiteOwlBeat : Sun 9th Dec 2018 : 6 months ago

This is a good idea just came to upload one of my last hiphop beat!

18. 994534
    Neomorpheus : Sun 9th Dec 2018 : 6 months ago

@zombill245t

Bill, in the few times I have checked in on the YouTube channel your tracks really jumped out at me. Good stuff man!

19. 1227528
    zombill245t : Sun 9th Dec 2018 : 6 months ago

Thank You Neomorpheus! What a nice thing to say! I am really loving this list! I've never gotten so much exposure so fast. It's really helping people to find my channel. I've got 17 songs on the list so far... every single one has gotten some new kind of positive attention. I think this is a rad idea! Again, thank you for the kind & inspiring words! Also, thank you to all my fellow Loopermen & women. I love this community! -Bill Cowart of A69

20. 1738472
    igorsamanski : Mon 10th Dec 2018 : 6 months ago

kool idea looperman

21. 2863025
    LilDUENDE : Tue 11th Dec 2018 : 6 months ago

I still cant. get my videos on the playlist it ry every day but theres a problem on my end I guess?

22. 1037815
    matronator : Fri 14th Dec 2018 : 6 months ago

Really like this idea! :)
    Just one question though. When adding new track to the playlist, must the track be uploaded here on the site as well or can any track be added, regardless of whether it's posted here on my profile? Sorry if this was already mentioned somewhere, must've missed it.

23. 994534
    Neomorpheus : Sat 22nd Dec 2018 : 5 months ago

@matronator: the answer to your question is no. In fact I guess you don't even have to be a Looperman member. I cant find 90 % of those posting tracks in our data base.

24. 994534
    Neomorpheus : Sat 22nd Dec 2018 : 5 months ago

But I guess rather than complain about it, lets get more Looperman participation! Check out Pete Tebars new video track I just posted. He even put me on there !! Cool stuff Pete, thanks so much bro.

25. 1483711
    HENDRIKSMusic : Sun 23rd Dec 2018 : 5 months ago

Thanks for this great opportunity Herr Looperman.
    A nice way to share your tracks :)

Posts 26 - 50 of 72

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads