Can I Use Loops On Looperman For Own Profit

Posts 1 - 9 of 9
  1. 2697892
    pollypocket : Fri 12th Oct 2018 : 1 week ago if i use loops on looperman and make a song out of it, can i sell it?
  2. 2651477
    thegreystrident : Fri 12th Oct 2018 : 1 week ago Only if you ask the person who made the loop

"Can I use this loop for profit?"

or something along those lines
  3. 1118799
    Stevejaz : Fri 12th Oct 2018 : 1 week ago Actually I'm not so sure that's true. I know it is with vocal acapellas but as far as loops go I think it is more just a matter of common courtesy.
    It is not however permissible to repackage loops and sell them. I have found loops I shared here repackaged commercially and was not at all impressed. As far as I am aware though loops used in songs is fair enough.
  4. 2697892
    pollypocket : Fri 12th Oct 2018 : 1 week ago and if they don't respond?
  5. 186161
    Spivkurl : Fri 12th Oct 2018 : 1 week ago Read the terms!

https://www.looperman.com/help/terms
  6. 1118799
    Stevejaz : Fri 12th Oct 2018 : 1 week ago Just looked at them and I think that what I said is a pretty good summary.
    IE: You can use loops for a commercial song but not Acapelas without permission.
  7. 1547231
    Lemonization : Fri 12th Oct 2018 : 1 week ago @stevejaz I suspected that there a number of people on here who log on purely to download all the loops they can just to resell them on but you’re the first person I’ve seen confirm it. I think the loop download limits aren’t restricted enough. Anyone who is actually using the loops wouldn’t normally download more than a few a day at most. I would suggest anyone downloading more than that is probably up to no good!
  8. 688110
    syncdiversity : Fri 12th Oct 2018 : 1 week ago Loops are royalty free. Acapella´s are copyrighted and can not be used in any commercial production unless you have ´written´ permission for that.
  9. 159051
    MINOR2GO : Fri 12th Oct 2018 : 1 week ago You can use the loops in a track that you create. Commercial or non-commercial.
    ! But you are not allowed to merchandise and sell the loops itself, cause even if they are royality free the copyright of the loops belong to their creator.
    Acapellas always need a permission if you want to use them.

Cheers Martin
Posts 1 - 9 of 9

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Cinematic Track