How To Deal With Comment Spam

Posts 1 - 3 of 3
  1. 1
    Looperman : Sun 16th Sep 2018 : 1 year ago

Although we do have systems in place that automatically flags up spam accounts there are times when things slip through the net.

A trend over the last few years is users signing simply to post links to their tracks on other sites in the comments area of recent or popular loops. Its a bit of a sad way to try and get noticed by spamming others rather then by posting quality and getting involved but there you go.

Should you find any of the comments posted on your uploads are nothing more then spam then by all means either post a reply to point out that its spam or report the user to me and they will receive a warning and following that their account will be suspended.

In the new version of the site that I'm working on you have the ability to report stuff like this with one click but until that's released just let me know.

2. 1398112
    FatalDecline : Sun 16th Sep 2018 : 1 year ago

I have only encountered this a handful of times. I commend you on keeping the comment sections free of spam though, another great idea! thank you !

3. 1902994
    Ajerutis : Sun 16th Sep 2018 : 1 year ago

I have also been getting this alot, on just about all my loops. There should be a "delete comment" button on our own loops or on comments that we made, but want to edit. But until then yes I agree with reporting them

Posts 1 - 3 of 3

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.