Why Do Rappers Have To Grab Their Crotch All The Time

Posts 1 - 24 of 24
  1. 688110
    syncdiversity : Tue 11th Sep 2018 : 1 week ago Why do rappers have to grab their crotch all the time when they're performing? I see this phenomenon. even our own band rapper did this before. I asked him if he had a SOA but he told me that this was an 'Urban thing' to get noticed. Still find it weird!
  2. 1547231
    Lemonization : Tue 11th Sep 2018 : 1 week ago Well if you can't get someone else to do something, you have to do it yourself OR...

If you want a job doing properly you have to do it yourself.

Take your pick from one of the above! :)
  3. 688110
    syncdiversity : Tue 11th Sep 2018 : 1 week ago well atleast meek mills has Nicky Minaj doing it for him. so they are exceptions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvejNvlHK94
  4. 1115991
    MeMa : Tue 11th Sep 2018 : 1 week ago Hm.. pumping the balls for vocal pressure? dunno...
  5. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Tue 11th Sep 2018 : 1 week ago That's an easy one..they do that in an attempt to reassure themselves of their own virility because deep down they know their just pretenders, all attitude without any real substance, you can trace it back to unresolved conflicts with their fathers.
  6. 2701483
    hellceaser : Tue 11th Sep 2018 : 1 week ago Those are some interesting theories, I just thought they were trying to hold up their pants...
  7. 688110
    syncdiversity : Tue 11th Sep 2018 : 1 week ago @hellceaser well buy some new pants then atleast use a descent belt
  8. 1115991
    MeMa : Tue 11th Sep 2018 : 1 week ago @PJB: like Michael Jackson once had...
  9. 688110
    syncdiversity : Tue 11th Sep 2018 : 1 week ago oh yeah forgot Michael jackson and that "sex dwarf" Prince.
  10. 2255594
    slava72 : Tue 11th Sep 2018 : 1 week ago It is easy-go on a stage,grab your "staff" in a front of audience,shake "it " hard and "vuala"-next big thing is born! P.S. Is anybody looking for rapper/trapper?
  11. 1547231
    Lemonization : Tue 11th Sep 2018 : 1 week ago Or maybe they'd been told to stop churning out bollocks and misunderstood.
  12. 2701483
    hellceaser : Tue 11th Sep 2018 : 1 week ago @syncdiversity Yeah they should buy some skinny jeans with a Gucci belt.
  13. 2784397
    skconthetrack : Tue 11th Sep 2018 : 1 week ago a lot of them sag and are just trying to hold their pants up while they jump and get hype asf :))
  14. 841435
    ValveDriver : Fri 14th Sep 2018 : 1 week ago I'm guessing it's a combination of a couple different things.

1. They hold a mic in one hand while moving around stage, which leaves their other hand empty and doing nothing. So, essentially, they don't know what else to do with it. So, instead of using a fidget spinner, or putting it in their pocket, it gravitates to their crotch.

2. The rap community is a highly ego-driven community that boasts personal dominance and superiority. Along with almost every culture...ever...the male genitalia is used as a symbol of that dominance. Kind of a display of virility, if you will. "Mine is bigger, so I'm better" mentality. How primitive.

3. Somebody did it once in the 80's and someone else thought it looked tough. So they copied it, and it just never went away. Monkey-see-monkey-do. Again, how primitive.

That's my take on it.
  15. 841435
    ValveDriver : Fri 14th Sep 2018 : 1 week ago Basically, it's just a form of posturing.
  16. 338867
    new5ense : Fri 14th Sep 2018 : 1 week ago I like when I sign in here and it at the bottom of the page it shows that I'm online. I just pop in and out from time to time don't mind me. Rappers grab their crotch because if they didn't their arm would be dangling around awkwardly making them uncool. I grab my crotch vwhen I skate it makes me feel like a pro skater.
  17. 338867
    new5ense : Fri 14th Sep 2018 : 1 week ago Most rappers especially black rappers are not good with hand gestures public speaking or pretty much anything that requires effort. And I'm no exception but I try to be.
  18. 2255594
    slava72 : Fri 14th Sep 2018 : 1 week ago At least "rappers looking for trappers/crappers.com" can not uploud videos here,on Looperman,Thanks God for that-last thing i want to see is those "rappers"grabing and shaking their dicks all over here,may be it is "cool",but i dont get it
  19. 688110
    syncdiversity : Fri 14th Sep 2018 : 1 week ago @SLAVA72 god havens no more rapper crapper stuff. to be honest i find a lot of rappers and hiphop/trap producers egoistic. especially in this community. Everyday you see them posting things in the forum with 'big ego' posts like 'Who wants to kill my beat' or 'please like my shit' …. When you listen to their productions you will find out that their beat sound exactly the same from the begin to the end. no arrangements in their instrumental nothing. Its just a loop recorded over and over again. I am producing trap and hiphop as well but these kind of producers are giving other 'hiphop' producers like me a very bad name.
  20. 688110
    syncdiversity : Fri 14th Sep 2018 : 1 week ago @valvedriver
    quote 2. The rap community is a highly ego-driven community that boasts personal dominance and superiority. Along with almost every culture...ever...the male genitalia is used as a symbol of that dominance. Kind of a display of virility, if you will. "Mine is bigger, so I'm better" mentality. How primitive. quote

Well i canagree with that. i have worked with several hiphop artists and hiphop producers i noticed that community is a big ego and macho community.
  21. 688110
    syncdiversity : Fri 14th Sep 2018 : 1 week ago @new5ense
    QUOTE I like when I sign in here and it at the bottom of the page it shows that I'm online. I just pop in and out from time to time don't mind me. Rappers grab their crotch because if they didn't their arm would be dangling around awkwardly making them uncool. I grab my crotch vwhen I skate it makes me feel like a pro skater. QUOTE

With other words again its a big ego thing which i already expected.
  22. 2255594
    slava72 : Fri 14th Sep 2018 : 1 week ago syncdiversity-100% agree with you,and i should not be so harsh on people,but those "hit me up on SC" buggurs drives me nuts!
  23. 1115991
    MeMa : Fri 14th Sep 2018 : 1 week ago SC is plain mass... LM is looking for details!!
  24. 688110
    syncdiversity : Fri 14th Sep 2018 : 1 week ago hehehehe i am pretty sure someone will post on the forums another of those kind of messages like. Hit me up on sc. or please listen to my beat!, I need a rapper for my beat etc.... hahahaha but what can we do about it. maybe producing a 'PROTEST' track like me. I have just 2 words for them. FUCK YOU!
    https://www.looperman.com/tracks/detail/197682
Posts 1 - 24 of 24

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Dance Track