Excited For Komplete 12

Posts 1 - 6 of 6
  1. 1127123
    asidRn : Thu 6th Sep 2018 : 2 weeks ago Komplete 11 seems like a komplete (LOL) dud compared to this upcoming update in October. Any thoughts from others?

I’m so excited honestly! Can’t wait for the new Massive X and Kontakt 6 updates (Kontakt will come with Komplete 12; Massive X will come for free for Komplete 12 owners is February 2019).

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/bundles/komplete-12/
  2. 1547231
    Lemonization : Thu 6th Sep 2018 : 2 weeks ago Thanks for the heads up. I’ve got komplete 11 and I’ve not been notified about this but oh well. Re: Massive. I’ve never been a huge fan of it to be honest and I hardly ever use it. I hope the clunky UI has been addressed and when are they going to add a browse by preset type like pretty much all over synth VSTs have?!??
  3. 1547231
    Lemonization : Fri 14th Sep 2018 : 1 week ago I have now been notified about Komplete 12! Bit disappointed to be honest, there's not much new stuff that I could see that I'd be interested in. There's not much new stuff actually full stop.

By the way, all credit to you for creating a VST thread but sadly nobody seems to be interested in VST forum posts from my experience on here as highlighted by the lack of responses to this one as well.

I think the vast majority of users on here don't own any third party VSTs!
  4. 1118799
    Stevejaz : Fri 14th Sep 2018 : 1 week ago I found little to justify the cost of upgrading from KU10 to 11 so didn't. Given that I have since bought a Maschine Mk3 and only a couple of expansions so far then The Collectors edition is looking like fun. Bit expensive though so I'm waiting to see if there is a Black Friday 1/2 price offer.
  5. 1547231
    Lemonization : Fri 14th Sep 2018 : 1 week ago I did upgrade but only because it was about $100 I think and I really wanted 'Form' which was about $80 if bought on its own if I remember right so I got some other bits and pieces extra for $20 so it seemed fairly reasonable.

I don't see anything to justify going to Komplete 12 from 11 though.
  6. 1118799
    Stevejaz : Fri 14th Sep 2018 : 1 week ago I got Form in Komplete select when I bought the Maschine. The upgrade price to 12 Collectors edition is $899 Aust. Even at 1/2 price it's still a big ask. As to the price of Expansions, the 2 I got using vouchers which made them about 1/2 price too. At $79Aust each I would not buy them but when they chuck 50 of them in the Collectors edition they have my attention.
Posts 1 - 6 of 6

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Trap Track