OVERZEALOUS RAP MELODIES AND SAMPLES

Posts 1 - 18 of 18
  1. 1732195
    emanfaraway : Thu 6th Sep 2018 : 10 months ago

GUYS IM NOT SAYING I DONT HEAR GREAT SAMPLES ON HERE CUZ THAT WOULD BE A LIE. BUT TO BE HONEST IT TAKES ME A COUPLE WEEKS EVEN MONTHS SOMETIMES BEFORE I HEAR A FIRE RAP LOOP.S.

Im not saying I dont hear good quality samples . I just dont hear overzealous ones enough. The ones that really spark creativity for most hip hop/ trap producers. Not just the typical travis scott, trippie red etc types

IF ANY OF YOU GUYS WANNA POST your hardest loops lets get it . Any suggestions also would be appreciated. I just wanna encourage you guys to be best with your loops just for the sake of creativity !

2. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Thu 6th Sep 2018 : 10 months ago

So lets get this straight you want a bigger better effort from members here solely for your own benefit when you yourself have posted no tracks, no loops, no acapellas, no reviews and one comment (this one)....seriously this is probably the lamest comment ever posted on Looperman.

3. 1547231
    Lek : Thu 6th Sep 2018 : 10 months ago

Jazz is right, you do realise these are free loops right? If you're not happy with them, feel free to buy loops and then you can get whatever you desire!

4. 265632
    WeazelBeats : Thu 6th Sep 2018 : 10 months ago

To counter the last two comments, I do think it's wise to motivate the loop creators here to upload their best.

Having no (or less and less of a) standard in terms of loop quality might just be this site's downfall.
    That would be a shame...

5. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Thu 6th Sep 2018 : 10 months ago

To counter you @WeazelBeats, this site does have a loop standard for loop quality and you will find it in the Looperman FAQ's. Furthermore, Looperman has a bot that rejects loops that do not meet enforced quality standards but not people's personal overzealous idiosyncrasies.
    https://www.looperman.com/forum/thread/182212/simple-ways-to-check-if-your-loops-will-be-rejected

6. 265632
    WeazelBeats : Thu 6th Sep 2018 : 10 months ago

Yes of course, I'm aware of that.

But that's mostly to set a (absolutely necessary) technical quality standard for loops so that they meet the file requirements and they loop correctly etc.

As long as those requirements are met, anyone can upload the shittiest loops imaginable. Either with horrible production quality or just something generic/uninspiring or whatever..
    This is a weird issue because I understand that Shan can't just go around and remove loops based on what ultimately comes down to a matter of 'taste'..

What it ultimately comes down to is:

loopmakers, please do your best...
    And if your best is somehow still incredibly shitty, well then that's just the way things are. We still love you.

7. 2371546
    Sunbeats : Thu 6th Sep 2018 : 10 months ago

I concur with @Planetjazzbass. The OP have not contributed any damn thing to this website and yet he had the guts to criticize those who, at least, make efforts!

If you think the loops you see here are trash, why not upload yours so that those you criticise will learn from your creativity, if you had any.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not insinuating that everything uploaded here is of great quality, but when you have not uploaded anything to this webite, I'm not sure it's prudent to criticise those who do.

8. 688110
    novaspace : Thu 6th Sep 2018 : 10 months ago

You can Always produce your own music instead of using work from others xD just put some more efford in your productions. You should really be glad that atleast some users are sharing their loops here.

9. 1041668
    wikkid : Thu 6th Sep 2018 : 10 months ago

Dear OP,

You may want to check out this thread: https://www.looperman.com/forum/thread/186120/hit-tunes-made-with-looperman-loops-and-acapellas

And for any newbies reading this and other threads with a similar bent: When someone comes out of the blue, challenging you to put up your best work so that he or she can pick and choose/rate your work, please don't fall for it.
    Know your worth.

I'm not talking about the legit re-mix contests or ones ones offering a decent payment if you enter your work.

See, a collaboration is a joint venture. Posts like this play at being the "alpha" or leader right off. If you fall for it, you'll get taken advantage of in the real world of entertainment, if you choose to work in it.

It's not called the music BUSINESS for nothing.

10. 1732195

See this is why Looperman.com is not where it needs to be as a site.
    Planetjazzbass , Joseph Funk, you guys are some of the best on here and
    yet your getting super sensitive about me stating my opinion especially when I"ve tried to make it clear that im just for the advancement of this site. If I didnt care and if I was such a fucking bad person I would just keep myself ghost and not say shit. Like the millions or so people that definately just use this site as ghosts and to download samples for their enrichment . And regardless of how you guys feel there are people like that. I just want to encourage others to be the best they can be. I apologise if it came off insensitive and I know I havent posted anything but thats gotta change now. I work with tons of guys , Ive made great friends via Looperman so trust me no shame in my game. I work hard and bless everyone around me with sounds. I will also start doing that on Looperman . I believe if we all strive to be the best especially as producers we can change not just our situations but the state of the genres we love. I love hip hop and underground rap thats a genre I wanna revolutionise through my sound. This is more than music for me this is life. Im from Washington DC and I represent this city through my sound. If there are any looperman users that feel me please @ me, we can work and I'm willing to share the hip hop sounds ive created. Also please look out for my loops i will be posting plenty here . God bless and keep grinding man .....advise is for the wise

11. 1732195

wikkid you need to stop watching youtube conspiracy theories

12. 1732195

WeazelBeats you speak like a man that has true wisdom

13. 1041668

I've had the priviledge of working with some of the best in the music industry.

I'm also a bassist, keyboardist and music producer with my own studio.

I know this business. I know what I speak of. And it's "advice" not "advise"

14. 1041668

Typo - its privilege, not priviledge.

15. 1732195

Very great for you man but this is Looperman.com not Hollywood.

The two are very different and thanks for the spell checker but this is

just a forum relax

16. 1041668

I'm very relaxed, thank you. And you're replying to a female.

Again, for any newbies:
    Join a musicians rights organization like BMI, ASCAP, SESAC whatever is available in your country, if you truly believe you're a hitmaker.

Copyright your work BEFORE sending it out, even if its to someone you know. Many a budding partnership has been sunk when your hard work is used by someone else to prop themselves up without divulging what you contributed.

Singing, writing lyrics and arranging vocals (lead and background) are separate skills. Don't sell yourself short.
    If you're adept at creating "hooks" then cut a better deal.

All the better if you're a singer who can produce your own music (and can spot loops that will strengthen your original creations, like what I enjoy doing. Thank God for you Loopers!)

Knowledge is power. Okay, sorry if I'm off topic on your thread.

17. 1732195

wikkid ohh sorry lol and how much does it cost to join an organization like BMI or ASCAP

18. 2255594
    slava72 : Thu 6th Sep 2018 : 10 months ago

Trap+Rap=?

Posts 1 - 18 of 18

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads