Dear Looperman

Posts 26 - 40 of 40
  1. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Fri 10th Aug 2018 : 1 year ago

" i dont think you will find the 'normal' music lover in this community. " Is such a polarizing and deplorable statement. We are all music lovers here. There are lots of musicians here who have studied music like me. Who decides what is normal? How does one measure that?

2. 1982717
    N3KA : Fri 10th Aug 2018 : 1 year ago

@ajerutis I agree with you on a lot, except for 5. I think that publishing a loop you made on a royalty free website is something you yourself do. So granting credit for it isn't really valid, because you know people are going to use it without giving you credit. But, I do think that in some way we should be able to control this.

@syncdiversity It's a lot easier to find loops that are useful to you by subscribing to certain users. I'm for example a trap producer. I don't need any dance loops or stuff like that. So it would be great that if you go to the loops tab, you only see loops that fit your style(or want to see). Yes, you can go to for example the category tab, an go to Trap. But, their is also (no disrespect lol) a lot of crap in there. so I think there should be something to only show you loops you like.

3. 688110
    novaspace : Fri 10th Aug 2018 : 1 year ago

well i am not native english what i mean is i dont think most of the regular dance music club fans will end up on looperman. The people who are here are mostly artists like us. i assume that the poster is searching for commercial recognition then in my opinion looperman is not the best place for that. Like i said before we can give eachother technical advice... But if you are aiming on commercial succes then i dont think this is the right place.

4. 1982717

@josephFunk I think that he means that you won't really find people on here that don't play a instrument or do something with music except listening to it. That's why under looperman it says 'Pro audio resources & Musicians community'

5. 688110

@N3KA i here you :)

"But, their is also (no disrespect lol) a lot of crap in there. so I think there should be something to only show you loops you like."

saw also a recent comment on my comment on that. i dont think that has nothing to do with disrepect you are just honest. in the years i have been active as vocalist and producer i have heard so many times that my music is crap. well then you have something to work for :)

6. 1982717

Also, What i meant by 'in the style of Soundcloud' is not litterly make it like Soundcloud, but how it looks. The clean modern look. Hopefully this will clear up some confusion

7. 688110

@N3KA "@josephFunk I think that he means that you won't really find people on here that don't play a instrument or do something with music except listening to it. That's why under looperman it says 'Pro audio resources & Musicians community'"

Exactly! THANKs for the correction!

8. 1982717

@syncdiversity Haha, I wasn't talking about you. I think you make pretty good stuff, I like it. There are some people on here that download some random sample pack, and start posting the VOX and chants on here. That really pisses me off, since they have done nothing at all to it. that is what I meant by 'a lot of crap'. PS: zie net dat je ook uit Nederland komt :]

9. 688110

DAT klopt. ik kom ook uit nederland. ik ben ook wel bekend onder mijn trance naam orbion samen met een andere producer. heb niks tegen sample packs maar dat viel me ook op dat mensen hier commercieele vocals oploaden onder hun eigen naam.

10. 1982717

@syncdiversity Ik heb ook niks tegen samplepacks, maar vind het erg iritant dat je daar gewoon geluiden uit pakt, en ze dan vervolgends gewoon post alsof het van jou is.

It's better if we continue in English, Since that is the main language on here haha.

11. 688110

yup agreed

12. 688110

but to be honest I dont sample much. even if i use a sample from a samplepack i try to give it my own sound i never use a raw sample.

13. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Fri 10th Aug 2018 : 1 year ago

@N3KA, @syncdiversity
    It would help if you could both report stolen or ripped samples you find here on this site to Shan the Looperman. Those types of samples sometimes end up in peoples songs unknowingly which can result in takedowns or other problems on other sites.

14. 1547231
    Lek : Fri 10th Aug 2018 : 1 year ago

I don't know if someone has already suggested this but what about preventing people starting forum threads until they have received a set number of approvals from members who already have such a status. Obviously that means Mr Looperman will have to assign that status to some users first (well ok, quite a few users), but that'd sort it out.

15. 1982717

@lemonization yes, that could be a idea. How about you make a separate section for only verified accounts, in the forum section. that could be nice.

Posts 26 - 40 of 40

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads