See our Outer Space RE-201 emulator By AudioThing Review

New Single No Second Chances

Posts 1 - 1 of 1
  1. 2616627
    iamrobertoconnor : Wed 1st Aug 2018 : 2 years ago

Hey guys

You might remember me from a few months back when I posted my single "You Found Me". A few of members here remixed the track and eventually two of those made it on to my "You Found Me" remix EP which was released following the single itself on all streaming & download platforms in April.

I'm now moving on to the second single, it's a bit of a change of pace and I'm sure it won't be to everyone's taste - it's more of a country record this time but still has those catchy pop melodies that I like to make. It was produced again by Stuart Gray and Steve Hogan at Jealoustown Studios in Ireland and has been serviced to radio gaining plays across Ireland, the UK, US, France and more over the past few weeks.

The single itself is released on August 17 and I'm CONSIDERING once again releasing a remix EP to follow it a couple weeks after, but that depends on you guys. I don't feel quite certain that remixes will be right for this song, but if something cool came up, I'd definitely release it if it felt right.

Let me know what y'all think anyway!

Rob

Here's the track: https://soundcloud.com/iamrobertoconnor/no-second-chances

Posts 1 - 1 of 1

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums